CSI Humboldt Seeds

Kush 4 x t-1000 my personal favorite of this grow at week 9 today

37 Likes

Babu dead center at week 9, it’s a little beat up from pushing the lights but oh well

25 Likes

Lime skittles candy! Very intense. Smells absolutely delicious.

4 Likes

Just a beautiful plant! Nice work

3 Likes

16 Likes

Should i Fall for the hp13 hype? No especially with no description because it equals no guarantees

1 Like

Love me some Hp-13!

3 Likes

I’m not sure how having a description of a strain gives you a guarantee? Strains are all really subjective.

2 Likes

That’s true this is why I am starting to not worry about names and lineage quite as much more just growing as many plants as I can and if I find something nice that I enjoy growing and smoking, I’ll definitely keep her around.

Plant more seeds :sunglasses:

13 Likes

i feel like nspecta is one of the only guarantees left in this industry

12 Likes

My sentiments exactly, not many left like Caleb, he always calls it like he sees it. I had a 2 hour conversation with him once a few years back and the knowledge of strains in that man’s head is absolutely unreal! He’s a cultivar encyclopedia, literally. Blew my mind, I wish I recorded the whole conversation as I forgot 1/2 as soon as I hung up the phone. A legend undoubtedly in my eyes

12 Likes

HP13 stuff is interesting but I’ve always heard the cut didn’t breed too great. Will be curious to see some results.

9 Likes

I didn’t see much listed on his site :disappointed:. If he’s open to suggestions: triangle hp13, sour hp13 and pure hp13. My two cents

4 Likes

New Bubba hybrids up

3 Likes

HaHa we must be related… Welcome to OG my friend!

2 Likes

A description is a guarantee that the seeds will grow in a certain way just saying it’s the clone s1 enough Said is not good enough for me. I don’t understand how it’s not a guarantee. Most people buy seeds because of the descriptions. I think by not making a description of your seeds then nobody can go back and say anything about them.

How do i know what I will get? Their ain’t much info on hp13 other than what Jason King said.

You will be dropping 120 on hype basically

1 Like

How can a breeder put a guarantee on a way a plant grows? It’s a S1 for crying out loud and it’s rolling the dice which is the fun in it! I mean you buy from a breeder because you trust their work. Bodhi has a massive following and is notorious for not giving much information prior to the release of his seeds. Spend your money how you wish, I’ll spend mine on breeders I trust with “no guarantee” . The breeders that put out pages of information on their strains tend to not be breeders I spend my money on FWIW.

13 Likes

Second hard frost she’s still chugging along purple indica x t-1000

31 Likes

Have the new releases been updated to the site for those of us not on ig?

3 Likes

The bubba crosses? I think I saw it was and I saw that he’s thinking about dropping abc x cookies it looks :fire:

1 Like