CSI Humboldt Seeds

My bad man. Haha Sorry for creating the editing work and all of that. HPK is my favorite, so I get really interested when I see it used.

7 Likes

No, thank you. One of the things I hate is misrepresentation of lineage, be it sloppy note keeping or straight lying. I pride myself on keeping things straight and it’s a bit embarrassing but I’m glad to catch that early and correct it. It appears the Pure OG Kush and the Ghost1 may be the same cut, so still a pretty cool cross of old OG kush types. I’ll let people do their own research from now on and just write what’s on the pack.
:grin::v:

12 Likes

My head hurts any time I go searching for clarity on old strains :joy:. From my point of view original diesel is chem 91 so confusing

5 Likes

Especially when going through the old forum posts! So much conflicting info. You kinda have to wade through the brown water! JJ named the Chem D x Chem 91bx “NYC Chem” so you might be onto something @Emeraldgreen :rofl::v:

4 Likes

It’s so frigging murky once you start trying to trace it back. Even individual people don’t repeat their stories consistently. It’s truly like banging your head against a brick wall

3 Likes

(GG4 x Purple Punch) :gorilla: :boxing_glove:

74 Likes

Wow that’s a looker any intersex problems @Berserker7205 dont got gg4 x purple punch going but have a g-1000(gg4 x t-1000)rocking and rolling

6 Likes

There he is! I was just asking a few people if they have seen you around. ALWAYS look forward to your posts/logs etc. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS as always @Berserker7205

3 Likes

Wow. Really nice @Berserker7205

2 Likes

None that I’ve seen. I have 5 (GG4 x Purple Punch) in the tent, and 2 (Zkittlez x GSC). The Gorilla Punch is stealing the show, for sure!

8 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been slacking on my grow journals. It’s tough because I have so many different things going on. It was easier when I was only doing one project at a time. :crazy_face:
Also with starting up the new website, I didn’t want to seem like I was self promoting. I definitely wanted to come show off these smexy ladies, though!!

11 Likes

Hot damn @Berserker7205 you’re slamming that tent! Really gorgeous buds, I can see the genetics and also some excellent training, pruning and growing skills. My hats off to you sir

3 Likes

Let me lnow about this website when the time comes. You have some interesting stuff.

2 Likes

Damn! That’s frosty. Nice! :beers:

2 Likes

Sort of random post here but it’s CSi related.

Has anyone grown out Gravy Train indoors? (Trainwreck x Chem91)

Just asking cause I am growing one indoors and it’s not doing so well but I found out later that it’s suggested to be grown outdoors.

5 Likes

These are the same ones I would get! Great breeding tools.

1 Like

I havnt ran that cross before but I have ran both parents indoors and in the same room without any problems . I think it’s recommended outdoors cause the size it can get ,Trainwreck can get tall. I use a 2 layer trellus scrog so I tame that height a bit but if you don’t its gonna hit the light or ceiling I bet

4 Likes

The issue I’m having is the plant is pale green color and just such a slouch when it comes to growing. Same soil as my other plants and it’s visibly lacking.

Is it possible that some beans have low vigor and just aren’t a good plant when its growing slow/weak as compared to other plants with the same conditions?
Cause all my other plants are doin great except the Gravy Train but thank you for chiming in! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I think once a bean sprouts its now on the grower to keep it happy. I’ve had seedlings and plants that were harder to keep alive or thriving but once I found out what it liked the problem was solved. Being as I would say this cross is heavily influenced by the nld type as I hate using the sativa and indica definitions it’s gonna require differnt nutrients ratios,ppms and climate/ light levels to get the most out of it compared to the more popular wld type that’s easier to grow especially indoors . I say just keep with it it may turn out to be some of the best smoke you ever had ,happened to me before

3 Likes

Suge’r Daddy at week 9 today

28 Likes