CSI Humboldt Seeds

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I was stoked to find the thread. Hopefully I’ll add some nice pics to it.
The plants seem to be doing all the work right now.

3 Likes

Pretty plant and colors!

2 Likes

Yeah I like it myself more because it’s not cold that turned it it’s been that color from the beginning I also put it in full shade all flower I was curious what the bud would look like and some are airy but some are pretty stacked also. I think the t-1000 has old family purp and there’s some purple in that cross.

4 Likes

He quietly dropped all the new Bubba Kush crosses… and a re-stock on Bombthreat Bubba but it already sold out!!! :sob: I’ve been waiting on that one for like 2 years and I missed it somehow!!! Did he announce this somewhere?! 'm going to refreshing my browser a lot this wknd hoping for another restock.

5 Likes

@snizzyy posted it here 3 days ago. About the new drop and Halloween sale.

2 Likes

Ya I saw the Halloween Sale announcement and checked the site that exact minute… he only had the HP13 crosses on there and now they’ve been removed! I wonder why?!? Anyway, he must’ve put the bubba crosses up after day or so. Anyway… wonder why he removed those HP13 crosses.

4 Likes

They are all still there. Bean pie, good Ole boy, check the new release section.

Edit. Yes it looks like the hp13 are gone though.

3 Likes

Mmm that good ole boy sounds real nice could see that one being something special and would probably be a cool tool to breed with @Slammedsonoma420

On another note got my g-1000 and fire purp planted in my 20 gallons in my 4x4 update pictures coming soon

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see how she does for you! I just took my second g1000 down and it’s not as frosty as the first but about 3 times the yield. Still drying so haven’t smoked any of it yet.

4 Likes

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier

She threw 4 balls in the 3rd week of 12/12 but been clean ever since. Has a crazy lemon/lime candy smell that’s pretty strong

Flash pic

31 Likes

G-1000 #2 harvested buds just out of the drying tent. Now for cure time. Super skunky smell to these ladies so far.20231105_082839

42 Likes

Look great Dank af I bet.

3 Likes

what do you mean by SKUNKY ?, you live any where near the center on the country. seems ppl thoughts on what a skunk smells like is very different from one another.

just asking brother …

6 Likes

Hahaha down as far as you can get, South Florida. But I’ve ran over a skunk or 2 up in NC, I know what a skunk smells like, haha bottom of the lowrider truck stunk for a while. The first g-1000 I grew didn’t have this smell or near as much smell, way more trichs though. This one was a much much better yielder and much more smell.

10 Likes

humm may need to add that one to my want list then.

thank you for the info …

3 Likes

I’ll try to remember to update in 2 weeks after some cure. These were freebies that he now charges 200$ for. We will talk if the skunk smell stays around, I’ll have the wife tell me what she thinks as well.

7 Likes

@JAWS check out these chemical charts I found a while back trying to dig into the question of what makes “skunk” weed because I was really curious about how we can’t agree on what the smell is. I’m from southern New England and we have lots of skunks, I’ve known that smell since I was a child and smelled it in all its forms, from fresh spray or fresh roadkill to rotted meat spray and skunked dog fur and all of the variations- OF THE SKUNK THAT LIVES HERE! I don’t know if I’d be able to recognize a different species of skunk as much like a spotted or hog-nosed skunk spray, but it seems like there’s specific chemicals that we can try and identify in bud that are more descriptive than just skunk, since some people don’t have them and when we do they’re sometimes different species:

5 Likes

That’s cool, I had no idea but should have figured. I will have to check it out.

5 Likes

I’ve been researching this stuff extensively, there’s some seriously great articles (if you can understand the scientific jargon ) out there, it’s all about the right genetic combination in the right medium etc. this I truly believe. It’s out there (RKS) no question.

4 Likes

You ever talk to the dude down the strret about the skunk?

2 Likes