CSI Humboldt Seeds

Those are some pretty pics that go along with that post!

2 Likes

For anyone searching down the line, I’m finally seeing some amber specs so 10-11 weeks on these babu, kush 4 x t-1000 and Suge’r daddy

8 Likes

Very nice! Love me some Bubba!

3 Likes

Thank you! One of my favs for sure and she breeds some beauties as well :v:

2 Likes

What do you think of the Chem D S1’s? Any undesirable traits come through? How are the terps? I love my Chem D but I’d love a fresh version of her. Nice work btw!

1 Like

I loved this post. It’s like pulling teeth with these breeders to provide some details! That post was so refreshing. If only he could add some write ups like that to some of the strains on his website.

4 Likes

How different would you say this is to pre98 bubba?
I got some katsu pre98 S1s ,but recently got a pack of CSI BUBBA S1s ,for free.
Just now realized they are not the same,lol

Love me some Bubba

9 Likes

GSC x Chem 91 s1

33 Likes

There are not very strong Everything is out stinking them rite now but I can smell lite chem simuliar to chem4 when I swish a bud but smell nothing if i just put my nose up to it. I was expecting them to smell more by now but I only ran 2 seeds and its still early. I got 2 differnt phenos the first one has thinner leaves with severe varigation ,twisted leaves and very weak growth the other has wider leaves with a tiny bit of varigation and look normal .Both are generation 3 clones i made that neither I got around to flowering until now.

5 Likes

I would say similar to very different. It’s hard to say what you would find, but my cut is very milky/cheesy and gassy. Definitely has Bubba traits with some unique terps, but the classic coffee/gassiness is there for sure, just not as defined as the pre. Those S1’s are fire tho :v:

4 Likes

I hope I’m not violating any rules but I have a pack of pound town if anyone wanted to trade me something for it within the US, Message me!

8 Likes

I wanted to take advantage of the Halloween sale and bought 2 packs. They kicked down even more than normal! I love ordering from these guys!

31 Likes

He still cash by mail?

6 Likes

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier #1

37 Likes

That’s how I roll

2 Likes

@Bugsandnugs cash is king!

4 Likes

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier #2

1110231958a

42 Likes

Does anyone have any info on the Loompa’s Diesel in the Loompa’s Bdubs? I can only find info on headband.

2 Likes

2 or 3 of mine have a bit of skunkiness to them. All in all they appear to me like pretty average late sensi seeds stuff i.e. shiva shanti, shiva skunk, super skunk, northern lights…Those were all very similar lately and my 5 uk cheese from csi couldn’t be told apart from them.

5 Likes

TK S1 #8, starting to form flowers.

33 Likes