CSI Humboldt Seeds

Sour O

.Flight Risk

Bubba kush x Panama Red

Hapi joy

47 Likes

got the tent cleaned up a bit and staked down might end up flipping them seeing as I don’t know stretch on these yet this weekend the fire purps is so damn vigorous only half the tent is csi the left side is black d.o.g and ihg garlic fusion the right is fire purps in the back and g-1000 up front

18 Likes

I have some good ol days…how’s it grow?. Does it seem like a long flowering panama or did the bubba seem to speed it up…what’s the sent like…

5 Likes

I’m really curious about that cross too I think that one has some serious medical potential with the cbd from the Panama and the muscle relaxation from the bubba let alone I think tossing 2 completely different plants together like that is where some serious magic happens @Jamescoldflame that girl looks great @Hapi the flight risk is super frosty too :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I grew one good ole days - i flowered it small - beanpole bubba type in growth. Limey taste and nice relaxing high.

6 Likes

I’m getting a strong citrusy, piney smell so far. It seems like it it on track to be a 9-10 week plant, compared to the longer hazes in the same room

5 Likes

I’ve been forgetting to post
Already chopped & sampled, but here’s

Flight Risk (Humboldt’s Most Wanted x Ruthless Runtz)

I can’t say enough about this line. Got it as a bonus freebie a while back… and if my pockets deepen enough before they’re sold out — i’d 100% buy duplicates

I also simultaneously grew out NL x T1000…

Made terrifically beautiful weed for the jar, but found mold throughout different phenos after drying :pensive:
Several phenos grew huge (5+ ft in a 2gal). Everything was pretty dense. Huge Jurassic looking fan leaves too

51 Likes

A double-post probably isnt necessary, but I just wanna say that I am truely a fan of csi now. I already have a pack of his Sterling Green started, and moving forward I’ll be popping my freebies as well as following along with the newest works.

If Riot comes thru for me… I’ll have the csi Notsodog Headband x Mendo Purps in the ground as fast as I can open the pack :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Bummer about the NL5000. The one I flowered out is incredible and I regret not taking a cutting.

I have 2 flight risk seedlings going now and I’m so glad after seeing your plants.

I have a little nug of sour O’s drying now and it smells like hot chocolate. Have you run that one yet?

10 Likes

No worries on the NL. Yeah man, flight risk blew me away. I wish you luck with your grow of it (I’m already jealous)

I do have Sour Os! They’ll be getting popped one day for sure. Hot chocolate isn’t a bad description to get me excited haha

9 Likes

The more of these classic OG types I grow, I more I realize that I suck at growing classic OG types and still have a lot to learn about their preferences. Anyhow this one is TK S1 #8, sporting its autumn colors. (AKA eating itself). Even still it’s making rock hard colas.

:v::canada:

44 Likes

@Budderton underfed is better than overfed any day of the week. Looks badass to me :metal:. You probably just spread yourself too thin growing varietals from every corner of the Globe, all probably needing their own unique things

10 Likes

Very true. You’ll even see different needs between phenos from the same seed batch. And I agree with you. I go light on the salts because I’d rather have an underfed plant then one that’s burned to a crisp.
:grin::v:

8 Likes

Please explain how you suck at these?

7 Likes

Sorry EG, went to bed.
I’d say I have a hard time getting enough N into them during the stretch and then I can’t catch back up without burning the crap out of them. I guess I don’t suck at it, but I surely am not growing them to their fullest expression.
:grin::v:

5 Likes

Not growing to full potential is completely understandable! I feel that way a lot. You salts or organic? Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Straight salts. Mega Crop 2 part. So I have no excuse. I just need to put more onto them at the right times.

7 Likes

Well I am feeling pretty gutted. Cash payment sent out on 11/25, without tracking, went missing in the mail. Emails sent both to email address and via website have gone without reply after several days. My letter probably looked sketchy with all the other envelopes sent to the same PO box most probably sent via priority with tracking. I have sent cash in a similar manner to CSI and other banks without issue until now.

Well, lesson learned and a caution to others. I wonder how many letters have to get picked off before a vendor decides to change the fake business name and/or PO Box #? Anyone waiting on bombthreat bubba, there may be a pack relisted soon.

1 Like

1 csi is overwhelmed with orders and if he got it will get it to you as soon as he can. 2 your letter is delayed cause of the high volume of letters at the post office or 3. It was miss sent to another state by accident witch does happen at the post office and will be rerouted once it shows up somewhere. Everytime I order seeds from csi during times like this it takes awhile. I put an order in a few weeks ago and I havnt heard anything from it but be patient it will show up

15 Likes

ive had email replies take 3+ weeks from caleb so dont give up just yet. did you make sure to include your order # or name with the cash?
i just received my order about 2 days ago. ordered the same day as yourself

edit. i ordered the 23rd so 2 days before. and i sent the cash via priority so give it some time.

12 Likes