CSI Humboldt Seeds

Damnit, I just messaged you lol

2 Likes

My seed budget has been pretty minimal the past few years so havenā€™t been able to order recently but I almost made an order just for those Bubblegum Regular freebies. I wish I reached out when I saw that comment of yours to try and work a trade out. This is a helpful reminder for me to remember to be better about my time management.

@Aj_Creator Iā€™d imagine if you send an email to Caleb and the team at CSI they can sort you with a pack either as one made available to purchase or included as a freebie with an order. Theyā€™re usually pretty awesome about that sort of stuff. When Iā€™m able to afford another pack to order, thatā€™s what I will be doing. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Thank you and blessings my friend.

2 Likes

Bubba kush s1ā€¦ love this type of structure. Hopefully the clone rootsā€¦

23 Likes

Bought the 2 on the top and got all these I love how he bases the freebies on what you bought. Bought some metal haze as well from a seedsherenow and got 2 little freebies.

17 Likes

Only ordered Mendo 54 x Urkle 103, and got blessed :pray:

Looks like thereā€™s a trend on the threebies looking at the last post

15 Likes

Ahh I see maybe itā€™s what he has on hand.

Yeah if anyone wants trade for their Obama Care 3pk hit me up

2 Likes

@Natea DM me what you have to trade for the Obama Care

Has anyone got his spacequeen crosses yet ?

I didnā€™t even know that was in the works. Itā€™s not on his website

How are those chem x TK ladies lookin! šŸ«£
Mine are on day 7 of flower today, decent stretch so far. 1 of the 3 is particularly lanky.
Starting to get a bit of an odor in the lung room, nothing discernible yet though.
Iā€™m expecting 12 weeks so Iā€™m curious to see when you pull yours!

Hereā€™s my 5150 TK x Chem 91 at day 7 flower

16 Likes

I emailed him a few weeks ago and he said they were available so not sure

Iā€™m actually good now, a very generous person is sending me some :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dumb question, but are you sure itā€™s CSI Humboldt and not one of the other seedcos with Humboldt in their name?

Donā€™t recall seeing anything on Calebā€™s IG about Spacequeen, nor any announcements about a release.

4 Likes

See if this works. I donā€™t use Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/csi_humboldt/p/C2JdE6trVrn/?img_index=1

1 Like

Ah, well there ya go thenā€¦ my IG memory is not that great.

Your plants are looking great! Lovely stuff :ok_hand:

I was just about to post an update, took some pics at the beginning of the weekā€¦

So theyā€™re on week 9 and producing some extremely dense buds.

5150 TK x Chem 91 (1):

This one was the tallest and slightly more vigorous than number 2. The stretch was somewhere around 2-2.5 times, I had to train both into an ā€˜Sā€™ shape as I didnt top them. You can see the 5150 TK x Chem 91 (2) in the right of the last pic.

5150 TK x Chem 91 (2):

You can see the number 1 to the right of the 1st pic.

Theyā€™re both in the same 15 gal organic living soil fabric pot, supplemented with teaā€™s. Iā€™ll prob take them to 11 weeks, maybe 12, will see.

Both smell awesome, not pungent but an addictive OG lemon/pine with a funky sweet/savouriness on the back end.

Apologies if the pics look edited, I tried using my girlfriendā€™s high end Samsung but itā€™s actually pretty crappy, nice pics, but it does some weird rendering thatā€™s OTT.

39 Likes

Hey @CrankyDanky651 this looked banginā€™, you harvested yet? Howā€™s she looking/smelling?

Lookin real good, some nice fatty buds there!

1 Like