CSI Humboldt Seeds

What sort of cannardo packs u got…

Only pack I would trade pack for pack is the Gallagher. The others I would need at least a CSI 3 pack to go with them. Probably shouldn’t of mentioned Cannarado. I have majority of there packs except SMC and none of the new drop. Haven’t bought many seeds lately. Gotta go through these old packs.

2 Likes

G1000

Notsoband x IBG

35 Likes

You gotta run that TK x Snow. Sounds insane.

2 Likes

Definitely will after another run I need to do but wanting to run snowbid for awhile now.

1 Like

Dropped 4 Chem D S1s, and 2 each of the others. Gonna run them under the 600w MH, veg for a couple weeks and quick flip. Probably. We will see how it goes

19 Likes

Very cool! Hope you post up some updates as you go with these as I have a couple packs in the fridge and would like to see how yours do. Best of luck and happy grows🍻

2 Likes

I absolutely will!

1 Like

Killer! Look forward to them. Thank you​:beers::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

another nanner… 3/3 csi beans popped have had intersex… lol. just gunna pluck and pray at this point.

17 Likes

Was this the bubba s1?

1 Like

yeah, i only popped two of these, the other seed never popped a taproot. still have 5 left. might be awhile before revisiting. gunna try and pluck any nanners i see. this was just part of a small tester run so not too concerned but the mendo P s1’s were definitely like full-on raging herms lol, mnaybe they prefer outdoor? idk

3 Likes

Wow super frustrating to have it on both. Surprising, I’d expect it more from og or chem. Hopefully you get some better luck on the next pop.

2 Likes

That sucks man. Have you tried anything like turning down your light? Might be light stress if it’s every plant.

2 Likes

Ahhhh hell, I have been such a good boy about buying packs this month… and then I saw the pineapple s1 drop… and Im not buying JUST ONE PACK from CSI… lol

7 Likes

Man those Loompa’s Headband crosses got me excited for the first time in a while.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s something I’m doing wrong, but if a plants that touchy it’s not something I’d wanna hold onto in all honesty. There are other plants in the same room that are stable in the same conditions.

5 Likes

Just an update, it started to herm so I scrapped the bed I had this going in. I’ll revisit this down the road.

5 Likes

It’s not the brand. Anything with Durban (cookies), cherry pie, mendo, urkle, sour diesel, Bubba can herm indoors. You accept it and look for a pheno that doesn’t because it’s top tier pot end of story. Anything with Cali-O in its pedigree will be super weak to budrot, you just look for one that doesn’t…Anything with Grapefruit will be weak to budrot and PM. Just things you learn over the years. My first urkle cross and S1’s 12 or 15 years ago were nightmares at times. You learn when doing selections with herms to grow SOG so you have less to check for herms and losing a plant with so many isn’t too big of a deal. Make the selection then grow it out since you can trust it.

If it were me I would just label it so new people know what to expect. With certain strains I will pop twice as many because I know I will be culling for selections.

10 Likes

Are they clones or seed plants