CSI Humboldt Seeds

Could be recessive mutant or like @Dope_Heffalump said, could be revegging

5 Likes

Shit I hope itā€™s not revegging. If so thereā€™s an issue with my light set up.

7 Likes

Does look like itā€™s revegging but also looks like ogkb leaves. Maybe where it came from a recessive from OG? Oh well not worth debating much, but I wouldnā€™t pitch it if it does turn out mutant. Letā€™s see what sheā€™s got.

3 Likes

My thoughts are the other 2 plants in the garden been look totally normal. This one doesnā€™t so idk

1 Like

Is that the Pure OG x TK? I grew a pk of those outdoor last year, pollinated it as soon as it started showing hairs so donā€™t have the best pics of her but let me check.

3 Likes

Itā€™s most likely a mutant then sounds like. OGKB phenos look like they reveg too. Strangest looking ugly plants with incredible buds. Looks a lot like yours.

7 Likes

Hmm good to know. Iā€™ll ride it out and see how they do.

3 Likes

Keep us posted if you can. Very curious how this lady turns out. Best of luck and happy grow!!

2 Likes

Yeah definitely update us please I am very curious. I always felt ogkb was ogk dominant would be funny if it was a very recessive ogk gene :wink: tri leaf is how I always spot it. It just looks like cabbage that got on hard drugs.

2 Likes

Both of my mendo purple s1ā€™s totally hermed out by week 2 :cry: probably wonā€™t be popping any more of those unfortunately

5 Likes

How do I get my hands on the bubblegum regular seeds. Donā€™t see them on the site. Are they only freebies?

1 Like

I checked my lights and it appears like no issues. Turns off and on when itā€™s supposed to and itā€™s checked over a few days. Idk maybe itā€™s a mutant plant, Iā€™ll see what comes of it.

3 Likes

Your other plants would be revegging as well no doubt. Takes a few weeks usually.

2 Likes

They were distributed as a ā€œunreleased regularā€ bonus pack in the last sale.

4 Likes

All 3 Indict Bitez popped in paper towel at the 36 hour mark, planted at 48.

7 Likes

If Anyone wants to trade a pack of the bubblegum regular seeds I have all kinds of packs from CSI, bodhi, sin city, cannarado and so on. Have lots of personal crosses also.

3 Likes

I wish you posted this earlier as I honestly binned the pack I had. No one I knew wanted it.

3 Likes

Howdy @Aj_Creator, youā€™ve got good taste! Hereā€™s a post a couple days ago from @IgrowBodhiandCSI that you might enjoy:

Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Damn. Just got on here from doing yard work.

1 Like

Yeah I posted like a week ago and got crickets so I chucked it the other day. Sorry man. Iā€™d have just given you the pack if I knew.

3 Likes