CSI Humboldt Seeds

The FarmerJoe cut of TK that I was given last fall does throw plenty of 3s and 4s. I don’t have as much experience with her as others here to speak definitively - and I also have no idea whether or not it’s the same cut nspecta has.

Here are a few leaves of the overfertilized Triangle Kush mom

Hope that helps.

29 Likes

I apologize for sounding rash if i came across that Way.

But, here’s the thing about CSI you will not find another breeder running as many test runs on the genetics he produces before releasing them go check out his Instagram page, you want to see what plants look like from seed he runs every single strain damn near in the hundreds. Literally.

15 Likes

That’s not as easy as it looks, either. I’ve run blocks of 16 and 40 and it’s work. :yawning_face:

5 Likes

Definitely none taken! Just a normal conversation and people have there opinions. We’re good I’m gonna be going some of his homboldt snow pretty soon.

5 Likes

not trying to come at you but i can show you 5 more breeders that are selling untested stuff even more so than him ahahah

its all untested man - literally every1s shit really is. pheno huntings crazy too. those keepers are getting harder n harder to find, but ive had packs of seeds where literally ever plant was a keeper before. those times are gone it seems.

ill say CSI Humboldt guy is super cool, cuz he answered my random as fuk questions about genetics and feminizing. I think that guy does great work, but i think the complications of pheno hunting and variety comes from the feminization process, not from how he does it or his testing. Its feminizeds stuff that gets a little crazy sometimes. I also think that the way he does big hunts and is pretty scientific about it, is super fking cool.

although i dont like feminizeds, hes the only guy ive seen working purple erkle the way he did, and he has mendo purps too, and if i didnt know what those strains were, or literally couldnt ever get the clone, id kinda want to try what he made even if it was 1 in 100 phenos . hes got good plants too. i just dont like feminizeds personally. ive had stable plants from feminizeds, keepers too, but i prefer older genetics and regulars. so nothing against CSI just not my preference, i think that guy is a top level high level guy at his craft.

humboldt snow u said might be like snowcap?? definitely interested in that! snowcap was good tree i dont remember many ppl liking it as much as i do. but that golfball nug structure and its terp profile were special to me

4 Likes

Then use his non fem lines. Pirates of the emerald triangle

2 Likes

yoo thanks for this i just seen a few really cool ones in there. i didnt even know about his regulars for some reason. i want to try some he seem like a cool guy and was really stoked he gave me some good information about my question i had when no one else could even answer it as well as him. he gave me some cool info about seed embyro stuff i was wondering about

1 Like

I started my giesel x chem 91 and I came to the conclusion that I’m kind of over the gassy strains and now feel like I wasted a pack 🤦🏻

8 Likes

You started the whole pack?

What kind of smoke floats your boat these days?

I owe you a thank you. I would not have even looked in to CSI without your name. I figured if he grows Bodhi, he has to know good smoke.
Thanks @IgrowBodhiandCSI

5 Likes

Hey man I’m happy to help. I think bodhi , csi and crickets n cicada really check my boxes as far as offerings from breeders and I know I’ll get fire from them.

As for terps, idk I kind of want funky / citrus terps. Just something different from lemon and gas if that makes sense. And yes, I started the whole pack and came to this conclusion yesterday. I think growing up in mass we had a lot of sour d and chem pass through here in my youth and I’m just kind of over it at the moment.

6 Likes

Struck out with sample plants of sour p + z26 x hp13. Too fussy for my set up I guess ended up with shwag. Into the edible pile they go.

2 Likes

Is that a cross you made?

I remember you told me that before. Sadly I haven’t had the funds to buy anything lately.

Keeping it CSI related
I started one seed of each this morning
Flight Risk- (GSC x T1000) X Ruthless Runtz
Emerald Bay Bubba- Tahoe OG Kush X Bubba Kush

6 Likes

no - two different csi freebie strains.

1 Like

Also high and lonesome is a Good company and friends of the circle

3 Likes

Triangle Kush S1 5 Different Individuals on Day 63 after flipping to 12/12.

48 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Always down to learn more about the elusive TK :palm_tree:

5 Likes

Anyone sitting on flight risk from when Caleb was giving out freebies a while back and would want to trade for something? message me.

3 Likes

hows them terps? im popping my 10 of those soon! any issues along the way? or observations? which one is your favorite so far?

they looking amazing!

2 Likes

Anyone getting intersex vibes from my pictures?

2 Likes

idk not really its foxtailing a little it seems but idk that strain, it looks really really good. do you see anything you think is suspicious in particular? i didnt notice anything and thought they looked really good. but in all feminizeds no matter how well they are made or by who, there is potential for stuff to go wrong with them. ive definitely grown good feminizeds that had 0 issues. so they can be great.

you could decide when its ready to pull, like if those hairs you think arent gonna deevelop much more, theyll turn non white n go orange probably once u cut down n dry (probably). i mean you probably know this too. but idk not suggesting to cut early at all. id let it go longer if you can. im not an expert but thats something i think