CSI Humboldt Seeds

Follow along!

4 Likes

Top 2 pics are the chem d, middle 2 are the chem d X sour d cross, and the last 2 are rhe bubblegum. Bubble gum stretched the most, granted this was only about a week or 2 of veg with zero training. They are chugging water like crazy from these bases as well. Check out the roots I’m getting through the fabric pot.

That’s all of them too. Solid ass genetics.

21 Likes

Just ordered Big Bad Wolf 2.0 !! This man is a generous legend ! :pray::pray::pray:

21 Likes

Has anyone got around to growing Giesel x Chem 91?

2 Likes

CSIs - Irene x Chem91 Male from feminized seeds with the leaf variegation.

20 Likes

Damn the hook up is real, big shotout to Caleb, most generous dude in the industry… got a customer for life!

Ordered tk s1, bbw 2.0 and savage purp x t1000, not only he doubled the 3 packs, but hooked up with an insane amount of fire!!

Im happy as a kid in xmas morning :slight_smile:

Def finding a few keepers in them!

34 Likes

Opening packages from him is definitely S tier. He should have some Space Queen hybrids soon I think…

6 Likes

Sooooon

" Bubba Kush #22….on deck for our 10th Anniversary celebration….It’s been 10 years since I officially started CSI:Humboldt…were planning some big things to celebrate the last decade."

19 Likes

Yeah bro just saw that post… damnit lol need more cash

5 Likes

I’m curious what he has in the works. If it’s just Bubba crosses I might sit it out personally as I don’t need more seeds to be fair.

3 Likes

@Swe-can check out a couple of posts up lol

Thanks @snizzyy
: )

2 Likes

daaamn man i have to see the forbidden fruit x gdp. that is gonna be insane.

2 Likes

could that possibly just be from overwatering since its a huge plant? i have a plant that got pretty pissed off recently. no other plant got mad it just did because it sucks for some reason. I doubt it has a virus man.

3 Likes

POP

18 Likes

Doesn’t most people that are part of the “dude grows community” (assuming fron the dgc part of your name) run stuff from hack’s like irie, ethos, raw, 420 fast buds?

While i would not touch those guy’s Ware’s with s ten foot pole, when it comes to CSI, you won’t find More legit elite genetics in seed form anywhere else.

Rest assured, Caleb has absolutely 0 reasons to embellish anything, and has major incentive to keep thing’s transparent on the up and up 100000%

6 Likes

I did not know that about dg and my name. I am glad that CSI is legit I trust his work as to why I purchased some. Thanks for confirming I do feel better with more people backing up his stuff.

2 Likes

It’s possible. I water everyday at the same time whether it needs it or not. I honestly don’t check how dry it is. I will let it dry out between watering to see if it clears up.

I hope your right. Only time will tell.

2 Likes

5150 x TK 1

5150 x TK 2

5150 x TK 3

TK S1 2

TK S1 3

Flipped to 12/12 - a bit rootbound in 1 GAL of soil. Might cull and replace with clones if they catch up in time. Also may prune these as well

45 Likes

I like the leaves on the first ones in both lines :eyes:

7 Likes

Nice photo’s @syzygy

Are 3 fingered fans typical of TK? I’ll be popping a 5150 x TK for a cross this fall, i havent run the strain as of yet but dont recall noticing prior.

7 Likes