CSI Humboldt Seeds

To be honest. Greg’s word doesn’t weigh a whole lot wit me. I’ve gotten the nl from csi…just incase. Lol. I mean he’s getting up there and hard to remember stuff as you mentioned. But Todd has done this before with the mel frank skunk…it’s simply just Sam’s skunks…the same you can get til this day…people don’t buy seeds anymore… they buy the story that came with em. Lol

9 Likes

Umm lol…

That’s exactly a cross I want to make.

I plan to do SLH x SB.

And

Lemon tree x SB.

What was your SB selection like though? Male?

I’m interested in grabbing the lemon tree or party s1s though.

Could you elaborate on that one you liked a bit more? How lemony was it? What kind of lemon? Any other smells, tastes in there? How loud was it compared to other stuff you’ve grown?

5 Likes

OGxTK got three seeds from @Jamescoldflame found this beautiful girl from CSI. Hope everyone is well.

26 Likes

What up @Zion longtime no see.:v:t5:

3 Likes

Life and my kid. Been growing just not posting on here much. Hope all is well. My buddy fell in love with your Ass x X18.

9 Likes

Lemontree has awesome lemon terps and huge herm issues. I would expect to find both qualities in most progeny.
I’ve been growing for 20 years and Lemontree is the only plant I’ve witnessed split halfway up and one side be completely male and the other completely female with no apparent stressors.

7 Likes

Well what in the fuck lol…

That might be a hard pass for me then :sweat_smile:.

I mean sour diesel is prone but damn did they breed specifically for herms :joy::man_shrugging:??

4 Likes

Sour D likes to throw some late nanners but she has been very good to me so let’s talk nice about her okay? Agreed? Thanks!:rofl:

11 Likes

Word!. Let me know…I got more of the hybrids…and a few f2 I can spare fam.

5 Likes

From the looks it’s gonna be a csi and friends type of summer…lol. he definitely made sure the purps are staying…I already have 2 ruthless runtz and 2 born in the purple (t1000×underdog urkle) going by blazeitpanda both parents from csi…oh yeah purple is one of my fav colors . Lol.

22 Likes

Sour bubble male was a nice one. Big fat leaf on it! Had a few to select from.

Haven’t done lemon tree s1 but the lemon party s1’s 2/2 no herm issues. The better one (didn’t yield well but that’s not high on my list) smelt strong lemon. Not tropical, not Berry but more of a sharp chemical fake lemon if that makes sense. like the sour D but more focus on that lemon.

Good looking plant with frosty sugar leaves. Looks exactly like the lemon party x skittlez csi recently shared on IG. I’m keen to look through the rest of them.

8 Likes

Yeah that lemon party fallen soldier was good. About like you described. Lemon/chemical sent. Super resinous and oily. Definitely sativa dom.i kept a cut let’s hope it makes it.

6 Likes

Here’s my TK 5150 x Purple Urkle this morning. 11.5 weeks since flipped to 12/12

53 Likes

Hats off to you, that looks amazing :clap: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Uhhhh hell ya!! I’d grow that out!

Also, @VAkish Holyyyy!!! She’s a stunner buddy!

2 Likes

Dam damn that GMO x Giesel what I have to do to someone? @Jamescoldflame . Let me know how those turn out. I’m booked on GMO since I been working with the Notorious from Swampboyz. I’m about to make my f3’s and a Backcross. You got some heat there.

7 Likes

Just trimmed up a couple of little buds to try of the Obama Kush x Purple Urkle. The grape candy smell is absolutely amazing. Cut down 8 days ago

45 Likes

i know this is off topic but how you like the tangie? and does it have orange terps? i have tangie x sour d by crocket and i’m very hesitant to pop them for all the bad reviews they got

2 Likes

almost 2 week old forbidden fruit x uk cheese got chem d s1 and sherbet s1 on deck!

16 Likes

This F2 smells like oranges every time I poke at it. Until I cure and smoke it, i’m giving it 4 out of 5 starts as a growing experience. Would recommend!

After smoke I expect it to be a 4.5; cause giving a 5 out of 5 is REALLY difficult :smiley:

5 Likes