CSI Humboldt Seeds

Yeah man…fuck that guy😏

Nice work homie!:hugs:

3 Likes

Lol… My wife says the same thing! Thanks

4 Likes

Pollinated the 2 lowest branches on my TK 5150 x PU and my Ruthless Runtz FS with a Dead Zone male I found this run. Looks like I got plenty! :joy:

33 Likes

Better than nothing!

You guys see the shenanigans on CSI’s IG this wk?!

Bday Cake x Wedding Cake?!?!? I wanna eat it! (some interesting strain name suggestions in the comments too)

Zkittlez S1 #100!! Hellooooooooooooo… get in my belly!

And then this comment from Jbeezy :joy:

I can’t wait for those crosses. It would be pretty dope to find a keeper from both of those packs and cross them together.

16 Likes

Here is a pic of the 5150 x PU. Been drying for 6 days. Had to flip the pic because buds are hanging

36 Likes

Greasy Grapes (Sour Diesel x Mendo Purps). Popped seven seeds and ended up getting six of the seven to sprout. #3 and #7 were the definite standouts with the least intersex issues and best flavor/terps and high. Going to give them a few more runs to determine their sexual stability though, because I had a some extra balls pop up during my second run with them but I may have just stressed them. They’re like DayQuil (#7) and NyQuil (#3) in their effect, it’s great. #1, #2, #4, #6 all had some intersex issues and definitely pollenated some of the other plants I had going, but nothing major. Except for the #1, which was culled early, they all finished around 63-70 days.

29 Likes

Purple Tk
(Mendo x Tk)
Incredible grape bubblegum mixed with whiskey smell. Really sticky and greasy

38 Likes

Yummy these look like an amazing strain can’t wait to see finished products

2 Likes

niiiice, what’s PU? purple unicorn?

4 Likes

Purple Urkle

8 Likes

Lol. I think csi can single handedly bring back fire purps…lol

8 Likes

New coupon codes when ordering direct from CSI’s site:

SPRINGCLEAN22 for 20% off all orders.
SPRINGFEVER22 for 40% off orders over $1500.
SPRINGBULK22 for 50% off orders over $5000.

These don’t apply to the NL5 release packs, but work on everything else.

21 Likes

I thought he said they also don’t apply to the fundraiser GG4 combo packs. Maybe I imagined it?

4 Likes

That could also be true. :slight_smile: I didn’t try it before except on the NL5.

6 Likes

Just ran out of my first run of purchased seeds from Rocketseeds (Dotcom)
Since I started my first grow October of last year, I practiced on a few plants.
Unsure what direction to take in regards to growing, what seeds to order next, and what I’ll do different on next grow.
Currently germinating some Jack H and today a Cereal Milk seed popped. Not sure if the Mendo B clone will make it.
Here’s a pic of Cereal Milk grown from a seed I found in an 1/8th I bought a while back. I have no idea what will come of this plant but will try to help it along. Back to the seed providers, I’m guessing I should place an order with Humboldt? A real authority that’s been around for a while? Any suggestions? Thank You in advance

10 Likes

Beautiful ladies. I love the colors!

2 Likes

That Cereal Milk seed should grow up to be just fine. The mother probably selfed itself and created a few feminized seeds along the way of finishing up her own life. Also noticed that is has 3 cotylodens. Thats pretty cool. Keep an eye on her…she may just grow out into something special! Good luck! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Ohhhh good to know BigSparks! Thank You for the encouragement. Yeah it literally came out of one bud I broke up for a grinder. Lost it in the grinder as it fell through and then retrieved it. Was a very aggressive grower! Within 3 days it had a large root coming out the bottom of the root riot plug! Added Great White Microrhizae powder and dropped it into a party cup with drainage holes and seedling soil. Will post grow diary if she takes off!

4 Likes

i got a pack of TK s1 (all i hear about is tk, gotta see what it’s about) and big sur hollyweed x zkittlez feminized, thanks for hooking it up with the promo codes, i saved like $50, and nice new avatar dude!

10 Likes

By the way… with the coupon code… there’s 4 left! i got marketed of course

15 Likes