CSI Humboldt Seeds

Dirty snow…1 and 2 (chem d×humbolt snow)

24 Likes

I would have loved to see what he would have given as freebies to a 14 pack order! I ordered from BDSC. I didn’t realize that Caleb was this generous. I feel sick now

7 Likes

I ordered tks1 and trinity x tk. He sent 2 extra free full packs and another 4 fallen soldiers packs and a pinks and purps. I think there were a few non fem beans in there as well.

6 Likes

I feel raped lol I’m ordering direct next time for sure!

2 Likes

Just be aware he doesn’t respond to emails much or ever! He will come through though.

3 Likes

Hah ya always go to the source for CSI’s stuff if possible. BDSC has a lot of packs that CSI doesn’t sell on his own site though so sometimes you have to but typically I always recommend the source!

Ordered 3 packs from BDSC and got 5 seeds as a freebie Like… it’s a fkn joke.

4 Likes

He’s very generous, but he’s also old school. Cash or blank money order only. That’s a nonstarter for some these days.

6 Likes

Yes, no paper trail is necessary for some.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I ordered 14 packs but haven’t received the beans in the mail yet. Their deal is buy 2 packs and get a 3 pack of Fallen Soldiers.
Hoping they threw in a few extra FS

3 Likes

pine tar kush
smells good, leafy as heelllllll, tiny plants, nanners, no pine all melon for now :grin:

25 Likes

I’ve got a PTK but early days. How do you describe the smell? Shame it threw some nanners.

3 Likes

Wow that looks like a proper yielder

1 Like

Dang I have a pack of these. Sad to hear about the hermies

they smell like melons, allllll sweet

i wouldn’t call 'em hermies, even if i guess they are, they are a landrace or heirloom reproduction so it’s like… un-bred on purpose, it’s a preservation, to be bred with, if i understand correctly!

7 Likes

Has anyone tried Gator Bait (Triangle Kush x Chem 91)? I have my eyes on that one.

6 Likes

Haven’t tried it but you can’t go wrong with that combination. Two killer legendary plants. Do it!!

2 Likes

That’s what I figure too. On his site, the pic looks like it’s full of snow lol

The other one I have my eye on is Chem 91 x Chem D :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Beautiful and healthy looking

1 Like

Got to love the red hair

2 Likes

Sorry to hear. That’s a little disappointing to hear. Was hoping to hear of bigger buds and more pine smell. What was the high like?

1 Like