CSI Humboldt Seeds

to be fair i stressed the absolute shit out of em, i flowered then reveged, than took cuts than ran those, but those didn’t completely reveged, anyways… i didnt see any pine in 4 females, its more of a sweet “melon” smell and taste its not bad and im sure itll be better after a cure duh i smoke it quickdried, the high is like instant ultra focus, pretty unique i’ll see when its cured more tho

3 Likes

Understandable bro, been there done that. I’m interested in the Piney terps, but the melon sounds like an interesting pheno. I’ve heard for a pure “indica” it has a some nice focused euphoric high phénos too. Looking forward to what you have to say about her after the cure. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

i’m interested in pine too hehe thats why i popped 'em also i already knew there wasnt a big chance i get pine in those from another guy who grew em too

4 Likes

Anyone know is there will be a 4th of July sale on CSI site ?

1 Like

Seems like he’s a semiannual sale kinda guy…Black Friday/holidays and spring/420, but I could be wrong.

4 Likes

Dead Zone

28 Likes

irene x chem 91 s1

38 Likes

Did the code from a few months ago (that was set to go on for a long time) finally end? I can take a look and see if I can find the IG post about it.

ETA: Yes, it ended the first day of summer… i.e. a few weeks ago.

6 Likes

Just remember that without a nanner
no Chem
no OG
no Bubba
no GG#4
no Sour D
etc etc etc

19 Likes

Anyone that has been looking at the “Air Force One (Obama x Trump)” at a discount price, BDSC has it on sale from $500 down to $350! 3 packs left

3 Likes

Nice, just got a pack in from growmie @Banquo he made, it is SSSDH (super silver sour diesel Haze) x Dead zone f1, can’t wait to pop. Looking good, cheers

5 Likes

Just threw 3 into flower. Hows the smell and pheno? Pretty sure its gonna be a brain thumper regardless with the new 91 he used

2 Likes

What’s do special about that one to justify the cost?

2 Likes

Not sure just know it runs out fast.:rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I’m not sure. All I know is that it’s on sale. They didn’t make many of that hybrid

2 Likes

musty basement grease skunk oil :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Fine, but the freebies you will miss out on will NOT be worth the cost. In an interview, CSI has commented on the price of this pack and mentioned it was more of a lesson in economics. He doesn’t think any pack of seeds should be worth $500 and mostly just wanted to see if people would trust him enough to buy it. I’ve seen pictures on other forums of the hook ups you get when you buy a pack of that and it’s mind blowing. You wouldn’t get much from BDSC which is probably why they’re on sale. The extra $150 you’d pay when buying directly from the source would purchase a lot more value in free packs that he would send.

17 Likes

It’s still too rich for my blood but I appreciate the information. Would be interesting to see what he would send for buying it.

1 Like

Here’s a pic that someone posted in the RIU CSI thread of their purchase of 3 packs of Trumps Candy (which are also $500 a piece), just look at the amount of generosity!

What he paid for is on the left ($1700) and the freebies on the right! If you look closely, he doubled his original order and gave him 6 large packs! Those G-1000 packs are $200 a pop and he gave 2 of them for free AND THEN 25 extra smaller packs. Like… fuckin hell!! Talk about value. Worth every penny.

25 Likes

That is insane! I looked at the Trump Candy and they look to have way more then 7 seeds too

3 Likes