CSI Humboldt Seeds

I just bought 2 packs direct from him yesterday. I got the very last pack of Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D) and Zkittlez x Purple Urkle. Interested what he will send as freebies

12 Likes

Iā€™m hoping for a pack of 5 Fallen Soldiers. If I get more then that Iā€™ll be pretty happy

1 Like

the GSC x Chem91 freebies i was gifted to grew out is one of the most dangerous things in my jar cupboard! Dangerous because both phenoā€™s are so damn tasty and with such a wonderful body/mind high that itā€™s next-level.

9 Likes

Yeah youā€™ll get a nice amount from him direct. I bought 2 packs from him and got 2 full freebie packs, 5 3 packs, some 5 pack regs, and a couple fallen soldiers. He hooks it up for sure.

5 Likes

Jesus lol. Thatā€™s incredibly generous

1 Like

Expect 2 packs of fallen soldiers, maybe a purps line and also possibly a full pack of something else. Letā€™s see, I know heā€™ll do you well!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll post here what Goodies he sends :sunglasses:
Iā€™m contemplating ordering one Trumps Candy just to see what he would send. Maybe Iā€™ll do that in a couple weeks. Thereā€™s only 3 Trumps Candy left.

2 Likes

What would be the best purchase for $500?

1 x Trumps Candy ($500)

Or

1 x WiFi 43 x Bubba Kush (Three Queens)
1 x Obama Kush S1
1 x Triangle Kush x Chem 91 (Gator Bait)
1 x T-1000 S1
1 x Air Force One x Obama Kush

4 Likes

Def the second

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I think too but itā€™s mentioned that he gives ridiculous freebies with the Trumps Candy or Air Force One.

1 Like

Bro if you order 5 pk ā€¦lmaoā€¦you definitely get just about the same.

2 Likes

True. Iā€™m still undecided lol

Iā€™m also voting for the second. Dollar value the same, youā€™ll likely get same amount of freebies, but more variety with the second choice. Thereā€™s been cup winners from the airforce/obamaā€¦ plus those othersā€¦ I think itā€™s an easy pickā€¦ but I also, personally, wouldnā€™t touch anything with trumps name on it :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Okay. Iā€™ll replace the T-1000 S1 with Cali Orange x Zkittlez hhahaha

2 Likes

Nooo. Donā€™t. Lol

1 Like

Youā€™ll most likely 8 out of 10 times find a forsure keeper in t1000

1 Like

I already have T-1000 x Triangle Kush and T-1000 x Zkittlez. I think id rather pass on the trump s1 for Cali o x Zkittlez

1 Like

Those humbolt snow hybrids are slept on aswell. Potent, dank, fairly fast

4 Likes

Id vote for the second half. More seeds to hunt through and more possibilities of finding something special! :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ve decided Iā€™d sooner have 5 x $100 packs instead of 1 x $500 pack.

5 Likes