CSI Humboldt Seeds

I love smoking out trump haters with some T-1000 and when they are impressed and ask what it’s called I tell them not to ask what the T stands for🤣

10 Likes

TK x Chem 91
Had to run this one almost 12 weeks to allow it to finish…even then it didnt look quite done. Stuff straight up just reeks. I call this my COD stash, I swear I play better when I smoke this shyt. Very strong medicine, will def put you on your ass.

33 Likes

Sweet man. Thanks for the pic

3 Likes

Purple punch fallen…

…and a few small chucks of mine… humbolt legacy og ×haze bros kush…legacy og is legend og×humbolt snow…hz bro kush is…well we don’t know …supposedly a kush the hz bros had in the 80s…

22 Likes

Airforce One x Obama kush, few more weeks to cure.
Some have a nice purple tone.

41 Likes

That’s sic :metal:

2 Likes

Good shit : Dogshit (20 year held clone) x chem 91
6.5 weeks, already flooping

39 Likes

looks like some good shit to me :laughing: :+1:

8 Likes

tk chem91 wow! what’s the smoke flavor?

7 Likes

Can only describe it as rotten sour fuelly funk

7 Likes

haha those are the 4 keywords we’re looking for in a cross like that

9 Likes

Have some in flower and i wonder about the herm prone traits of 91 being in there . How are yours doing ?

4 Likes

i stressed my plants like crazy, and almost everything hermed, including those

4 Likes

If Caleb doesn’t remake any of his hybrids, is that why he calls his business CSI? Does he remake the S1s?

Dirty snow #1

19 Likes

I ran 2 pks of big bad wolf 2.0(‘91 x D) with no true herms and a very few late nanners

9 Likes

How’s the smoke?

1 Like

Really enjoyed all of them. Some were more sleepy and a few were more energetic but overall mostly really similar structure and gassy funk. I prefer the GMO cut to the 14 phenos I ran so I didn’t keep any but I did hit them all with Chem 101 pollen before I let them go. Definitely gonna hunt through those beans

12 Likes

I’m pretty happy with Caleb’s service. I shipped my cash out to him just by snail mail to him from Canada and 12 days later, he shipped my order out. Excited to see what goodies he sent with my 2 packs

12 Likes

My Deadzone girl. Day 61 since flip.

40 Likes