CSI Humboldt Seeds

If your soil is clay, next time you should dig a 40 gallon hole or more and fill it in with some really good potting mix

2 Likes

:flushed: If I were able to dig a 40 gallon hole in clay dirt I would not be sitting on my arse at home 24/7 :rofl:

Matter fact if I were healthy most likely I would not be smoking herb, I would be on the left coast hauling wind mill blades

9 Likes

Looks like Caleb just released the Cherry Pie crosses :+1:

13 Likes

ooo anyone know what ā€œpineappleā€ is?

2 Likes

Just got into my first jar of Big Bad Wolf 2.0 and itā€™s insanely loud AF! Wasnā€™t too crazy while growing ,drying or trimming,but damn after a nice month plus in a glass jar , Extremely loud, Extremely potent!!! I had two from seed ,I lost the first one(#1) and only have the other left, definitely worth the price of admission,I strongly recommend gripping a pack or ten !!! Unbelievable
PS,I have discovered mature seed,I had a male in the flower room earlier in flower,possible that i didnā€™t clean up the pollen,as I was hoping for some seeds I will watch her closely the next few times through,but damn sheā€™s so amazing,id probably have to keep her regardless!! Peace and love all!!!
Cheers

30 Likes

F10

Two rows of random clones, and then rows of Lemon Party S1s, Chem D S1s and 91 Fallens x3 all looking good

30 Likes

Looking forward to seeing these in flower.

6 Likes

Not the best shot, but one of the Little Red Riding Hoods I have going outside. The others look pretty similar.

25 Likes

11 Likes

that reminds me of an certain old .org link that we used to send people a long time ago

3 Likes

One of the phenos of jager Iā€™ve got from Csi. Smells like earthy Berries with a slight underlying funk. This is at 40 days from flip. Probably let her run another 2-3 weeks.

28 Likes

Hope u get that anise funk! This is one on my list I donā€™t have yet. Sheā€™s definitely frosty ! @GreenHighland

4 Likes

2 of the 7 have the anise smells so far. This one isnā€™t smelling like that yet but that could all change. One of them smells like pure black liquorice. Canā€™t wait to smoke test them all.

7 Likes

I remember getting a pound of jager like 5 years ago and hardly selling any off, that licorice Gas flavor is so unique and dank I kept all of it to myself. Havenā€™t smoked anything like it since

3 Likes

That sounds amazing and Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for. Had it once as well and Iā€™ve been looking for a few years. One of the 7 Iā€™ve got has a really black liquorice and sweet sour thing going on with that gas coming out in the back end. Itā€™s the only other one throwing and shades of purple. All the greener phenos are smelling more like sweet berries with underlying pungent smells. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool you got some of the S1 seeds, youā€™re the first person Iā€™ve seen grow or even speak about them. Iā€™ve always been really curious about them so Im looking forward to the smoke report. Jager is so unique Iā€™m surprised more people havenā€™t spoken about it.

5 Likes

New CSI in, good timing Iā€™m going for Jager S1 lol

33 Likes

Crude fuel and Gator bait sound fire

5 Likes

man this makes me want to place an order just for all the freebies he send out, is this a normal thing thats happens all the time ?.

very crazy ā€¦

10 Likes

Glad to see you made it to OG!

4 Likes