CSI Humboldt Seeds

He always hooks it up, but when he has certain sales it’s worth the wait. 20-50% off depending on order amount as well as extra extras.

7 Likes

If I buy 50 packs at wholesale I usually get about 20 free packs and about 60-70 little tester packs. Cannarado hooks it up too, a lot of breeders don’t do any freebies at all

11 Likes

Irene x t-1000 sounds like a winner to me.

4 Likes

Definitely good to see you on OG. 80% of the csi packs I have came from you.

4 Likes

Ordered 5 packs and got 22. It’s always like this. This time I have also asked in an email for freebies related to the packs I’ve ordered and they absolutely fulfilled my needs.

21 Likes

this sounds like a killer deal for-sure, whats the going rate for a pack from CSI ?.

humm …

10 Likes

$100-200 for most of his stuff.

6 Likes

Whats the deal with the Cherry Pie reversals that just got released? Is that Cherry Pie Kush that is supposedly the cookies parent or something else?

5 Likes

Yeah thats what Nspecta is trying to see. Cherry pie and F1 Durb crosses and S1’s to see if GSC comes out of there or not.

14 Likes

cherry pie isnt a gsc parent, it shares a parent

this would be closest to gsc v2:

3 Likes

Thats if you believe the stories of the origin from the cookies folks where they say they crossed F1 Durb with something else to get gsc. Many folks believe they didn’t breed anything and just popped seeds from a seeded pound they bought from a guy named Alan Adkisson of something called Cherry Pie Kush that he breed. As the story goes he was starting a seed company and asked the cookies crew not to call the weed Cherry Pie Kush because he didnt want people to associate herms with his seed lines.

It gets confusing because there is also just a straight up Cherry Pie strain that is supposedly different than Cherry Pie Kush. Sometimes I hate weed lore and the fact much of it gets distorted because its stoners telling the stories.

23 Likes

i do not believe a single word of that :rofl:

5 Likes

totally, bro

3 Likes

there was a cherry kush, probably what that dude bred, and it sucked compared to cherry pie. so maybe bagseed was this dudes greatest accomplishment.

1 Like

Damn @shade did you take that story about gsc origins personally??? hahaha

I dont even know who that is that you posted the picture of, is that you? lol

5 Likes

thats the guy you said created girl scout cookies

1 Like

bwahahah bro go take your meds,

5 Likes

you say you hate the stoner lore over lineage and how its not totally correct, yet you dont seem like you did any digging into that story at all before repeating it. just saying that might have something to do with the stories always being complete bs.

i saw them fight in a thread here over the lineage of the NL line numerically, it took me 3 minutes to google the actual lineage, and they were all falsely quoting nevil the entire time as fact. its a thing.

1 Like

Alan Adkisson runs a company called Gro-kashi thats pretty well known in the organic cannabis growing community. Try doing some research of your own because if you type his name into youtube you will find a bunch of podcasts he is on. So he has some actual bona fides. But Im not about to get into some argument about the validity of his claims because I couldn’t tell you if what he says is true or not. I can only pass along information that I have come across and deem to be possible. Here is what he had to say about GSC.

“Girl Scout Cookies
IS
Cherry Pie Kush.
Cherry Pie x PCK by George.
When the genome mapping project is complete we will have vindication.”

“Berner bought some elbows from a light leak seeded room of Cherry Pie Kush. He was asked not to call it Cherry Pie Kush because the breeder had not stabilized it yet.
He was eating girl Scout Cookies at the time and said it tasted like them. He turned around and put it on the board at his shop as Girl Scout Cookies. That’s how it went down. The lies started shortly thereafter.
Like I said the genome mapping project will show what’s up.”

"What I’m asking is, is it yours ?

No it was George’s.
I grew it - My brother picked the pheno
Greg drove it.
Berner renamed it."

“CherryPie = Durban & GDP.
CPK & Cookies =
CherryPie x Pakistani Chitral Kush”

“Crystal George brought the PCK out with him from Philly. His old crew even sent me the seeds he was working with.
I fully believe you because these guys lie. I spoke with Jigga on the phone when he called me he said
“But Alan - Controversy can SELL””

“The only reason I even brought this up again is that I was told Crystal George was still mad over it. I can at least get the truth out for him.”

There is the data I have. Whether you think its possible or don’t think its possible I really have no dog in this fight. The interent is such serious business!

13 Likes