CSI Humboldt Seeds

Damn! Deals and steals

2 Likes

Unbelievable colas brother! And an amazing fade ! Beautiful work brother! Peace

3 Likes

Mother of thicc! Nice looking bud, have you had the chance to sample it?

Iā€™ve been wanting to run CSIā€™s S1 of the Chems for a while, as well as his Mendo P and few other odds and ends.

Iā€™m trying my chance at a few of his Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter. Has anyone tried them yet?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been getting a twitchy trigger finger over the Durban X Trainwreck, you just know itā€™s going to reek.

6 Likes

Placed a direct order and mailed out $ on a Friday and received my order the next Thursday (to Northern Illinois); I asked if he had come across any straight black pepper chemotypes and he said:

ā€œSnow has some Black Pepper terps that pop up from time to timeā€¦it is a gamble though as it doesnā€™t always show up.ā€

And our course he sent along a couple Humboldt Snow hybrids to pole through. What a generous dude. Customer for life.

Left of pen is my order:

26 Likes

Real talk though: Who is going to take all our PCK freebies and do the massive pheno hunt?

Between Bodhi and CSI freebies, i must have close to a hundred seeds nowā€¦

13 Likes

finally got my first ever CSI genetics, a friend sent me 3 uk cheese seeds. will get them wet in the next seed drop.

maybe good may be not ā€¦

20 Likes

I would be willing to trade for those PCKs. I recently did a trade for a bunch of homemade Hindu Kush seeds from not very awesome genetics(I canā€™t remember where he got his stock but not impressive)and I plan to plant about 125 of them soon. I would much rather hunt through a bunch of those instead.

Hit me up via DM if youā€™re interested, thanks!

3 Likes

anyone ran a z-1000 cross? picked up a pack i havent heard of, z-1000 x forbidden fruit. i didnt know there were any crosses made with trumpā€™s candy.

6 Likes

Just culled two out of three that went hermaphrodite at day 30. Both were topped and lightly defoliated.

7 Likes

irene x wc loompa x wc currently going

5 Likes

My resend package just arrived. Caleb is the shit! I ordered this way back on the 4/20 sale, so extra packs were expected, but he sent waaaay more then I had expected. I ordered 6 packs (4 being TKs1), he sent 28 full packs and 7 fallen soldier (5 bean) packs. In with the freebies was 3 F1 Durb crosses and 2 TKs1 packs.
Iā€™m blown away.

34 Likes

insanity!!! What a score.

3 Likes

Always epicness from brother Caleb

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting some Black Pepper in my Beldia Kif.

3 Likes

Ironically out of all of my orders Iā€™ve never got PCK go figure. Everything but in fact.

6 Likes

well now ya have em :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

All because of an absolutely epic brother of mine who happens to be a :gorilla: as wellā€¦. Small world huh :wink: much respect as always brother :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Iā€™m just glad I had a few to share with you! :grin:

6 Likes

Triangle Kush S1 She is growing in very poor Virginia clay soil using Super Starter Paks - Season-Long Fertilizer Wallace Organic Wonder

32 Likes