CSI Humboldt Seeds

That Alan story was what was going around before they did that video saying it was the “flo-rida” x F1 durb.

I’m interested in what your 3 minute NL Google search yielded. Probably Todd’s story…

4 Likes

no, seattle greg explained everything. also youve ran AG’s gear, thats him they are quoting on their site for the lineage, lines up exactly with what he posted on i want to say the mr nice forum.

1 Like

Which time? :joy: Greg has said at least 3 different stories.

5 Likes

which cut are they mapping it against? their own?

1 Like

only seen one, dont need to see more because nobody else was there thats around. the rest is just people online trying to seem important.

2 Likes

Couldn’t tell ya. Nor could I tell you what the results were of the genomic mapping they were supposedly doing to prove their claims.

Who claimed the lineage as being “flo-rida” x F1 durb? Was that the cookies crew or another 3rd party? If there is a video I’d love to watch it. Cannabis lore fascinates me!

6 Likes
4 Likes

71LvzY-kVPL.AC_UL320

3 Likes

maybe it was that guy and that story is true, im just saying i dont believe that any more than the other story and dont expect it to ever be proven.
those cuts were so closely held, for some guys who are driving 8 hrs to buy a pound of seeded bud they sure ran a tight operation.

3 Likes

GSC has been around over a decade, I find it hard to believe those Goobers in that youtube had anything to do with it

9 Likes

What, Jigga’s scientific “Feenyotype” terminology just doesn’t do it for you? :relaxed:

11 Likes

They both look too young to have taken anything seriously 10+ years ago

4 Likes

The video is ~9 years old or so and that was just when that account posted it. Could be older.

4 Likes

when did csi drop these f1 durb crosses and how are they not sold out at 30 packs only produced?

1 Like

Ah within the last month or so I think

2 Likes

3 Likes

longshot bet grape ape x f1 durb has a cherry pie pheno

1 Like

Some Lemon Party crosses dropped too that look mighty tasty! Anyone have experience with Lemon Party?

Edit: Group buy anyone??? hehe

4 Likes

Ran a couple TK x Lemon party. One was really lemony burnt rubber and gassy. It smelled like kush and orange juice when growing. Very nice smoke. I believe I posted a picture of it here.

9 Likes

Phenyo types yo

6 Likes