CSI Humboldt Seeds

Hah anyones guess man - any of CSIs moms… many many possibilities.

4 Likes

Was just curious if anyone knew what mom plants he had at the time he was doing these Mendo Purps and TK reversals.
I know CSI has quite the library of mother plants, heard him say that he even forgets what’s in his mom room sometimes haha

:v:

5 Likes

It’s a crap shoot with the Fallen Soldiers, but they’ll be great plants for sure. Can’t go wrong with TK or Mendo Purps in the genetics

7 Likes

So I’ve found the list of potential mothers in the TK Fallen Soldiers.
Still hunting for the Mendo Purps list.

26 Likes

Damn that’s a banger list I don’t think you could miss with any of those crosses :joy:

9 Likes

Literally can’t go wrong!

6 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking haha. I was originally hoping one or two would be stand outs, and I could hope to have some of those beans… but now I’d be happy with anything on that list :smile:

The Mendo Purps mother hunt continues though…

11 Likes

i just ordered a pack of purple urkel S1s. i had a pack over 2 years ago but lost them, i tried to germinate them but left them in the paper towel for too long and they rotted. i’m hoping to pop a couple and clone them to run in the future, probably outdoors.

9 Likes

Are you looking for those elusive Mendocino Purple skunk terps for your mother cut?

4 Likes

My mentor has been looking for 2.5 years now, it’s funny you mention that, not many even know if it’s existence! He told me that he could smoke it for the rest of his life, it was that good!

4 Likes

Ah no, sorry, I mean the list of Mothers from the Mendo Purp Fallen soldiers.

4 Likes

I’m not aware of a list for the Mendo Purps fallen soldiers like the two lists the CSI crew shared on social media recently along with the recent releases of the TK and Chem91 work. That said, in the past what I’ve done to get a little hypothesis of what might be in some of the fallen soldiers is to look through their extensive menu searching for the varieties that used, in this example, Mendo Purps as the pollen donor. Hope that helps in some way. Much love

7 Likes

you are damn right. going on 12 days now after payment. no tracking and barely a response email. he was good at responding until he got my money…

5 Likes

Ya unfortunately you have to be super patient with him… If you do I bet he will make it worth your while and throw in extra freebies.

4 Likes

This is Caleb in a nutshell….But trust as @NorthNorthNugs said it’ll be worth it. I guarantee

3 Likes

Redbeard not Caleb. CSI:Portland/Founding Fathers not CSI:Humboldt. But, he’ll definitely get the beans and hopefully some sick freebies.

4 Likes

Caleb is good about getting orders shipped out. It’s just responding to emails. We are speaking about founding fathers/red beard.

His email Friday said let me check tracking give me 2 min. Haha. Still nothing.

6 Likes

Ahhh never dealt with him. Oh ya Caleb’s orders are pretty quick although I’ve waited 10 days 2 times . But emails, haha. Unless you know him it could take months. But honestly I can only imagine how busy that man is, especially packing all orders himself. And u can’t complain about a damn thing because the freebies are mind blowing every damn time! I’ve made 7-8 orders and I’ve yet to not literally freak out as I open each one of those beautiful Mylar baggies and gaze in awe at the boatload of packs inside! Sometimes 4-5 x the value of said order, man has definitely created a niche in the industry for himself. Just like DBJ they will have my business for life.

7 Likes

Caleb sure is great and all his genetics solid. I wish him well with his dispensary and really hope he continues the seed business as well, which I don’t see him quitting.
I would have to place a massive order if that was the case!!!

7 Likes

Oh hell yes! I’d have to try and complete the collection, quick! Or go Rob @OrganicGorilla and his insane stash! :joy: I don’t see it happening either, bread and butter for sure. It’s probably insane the CASH he sees daily, like a damn crack dealer in the ghetto I bet !

6 Likes