CSI Humboldt Seeds

Plenty of places to pick up good seeds, Bodhi of course like you say, but he’s definitely not the only one.

Lots of reasons not to breed with a Stud male too.
Just depends what the breeder is trying to achieve.

Eg.
If they have a clone only and want it in seed form or want to improve certain traits it has, most likely the first step would be to self it.

Sometimes breeders don’t want to intorduce new variables, new traits that will take time to remove from future progeny. Or new traits that could also potentially remove traits they’re trying to keep.

Reversing a plant is a good way to limit the changes you’ll seein the progeny, while at the same time opening up the genepool enough to see if there are any other interesting or possibly better expressions in there.

:v:

11 Likes

A Hollywood Pure Kush x TK,lightly pollinated with not one, but a mix of 4 male Biker Kush.

:v::canada:

44 Likes

That sounds like quite the party

3 Likes

Very nice! Beautiful work ! Love the resin coverage! Peace

3 Likes

great job on those

1 Like

Jager, quick dried.The Pheno I liked the most. Going to make some s2 with it to have. She’s got a sweet, earthy kush thing going on with subtle floral and berry smells that go along with a black liquorice back end and subtle nail polish remover or paint thinner smell when busted open. Very nice to smell. Everything I have is rank and nasty smelling so this is a nice change, I usually don’t like floral smells in weed but this mixes in with all the other stuff going on. Quick dry smoke translated over pretty decent already after only 5 days and straight from the stem without a cure, has a creamy, earthy smoke with sweetness that coats the mouth with a subltle astringent kushy thing in there. Should only get nicer over next few weeks.

43 Likes

Haven’t made fems or made sts or anything like that but if I do find anything particularly nice would gladly share cuts or maybe find someone that might be up to doing a reversal :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

red rover red rover send that shit right over

5 Likes

Thank yall! I know csi has a real good reputation, hope I wasn’t coming off as a prick. I do appreciate what he does in providing these elite cuts to growers like me who live in non medical states.

4 Likes

Oh man! It keeps getting better! Great job homie. Everything about it sounds super intriguing and that bag appeal is unreal too! Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

That Jager looks awesome! Just when i thought i was done buying seeds…

2 Likes

I did 1 small test run of Flight Risk coming down tonight at 8 weeks bloom

Flo’rado x Bubba Kush Freebie

44 Likes

Biker Kush, Hollywood Pure Kush x TK, and Triangle Kush S1.

:v::canada:

51 Likes

Man that cross sounds absolutely wonderful.

8 Likes

Random stoned thoughts, but it just occurred to me that I have yet to grow out a CSI pack I actually bought.

Next year, if I don’t just pop freebies again.

17 Likes

I bought the F1 Durb for a whopping $200 and have no intention growing it this season or next lol. Too much other fire to grow.

15 Likes

Freebies on the right. So HYPED

22 Likes

I’ve got two packs of Fallen Soldiers from CSI.

Mystery cultivar x TK
Mystery cultivar x Mendo Purps.

Don’t suppose anyone has a list of which pollen donars are possibilities used in these crosses?

5 Likes

The pollen donors are tk and mendo purps. The unknown is the mother. They must be all in the same room (pollinated with the single typ3 of pollen) and those are what fell out of the plants onto the floor.

10 Likes

I realised after I’d posted that I had the parentage wrong haha. Stoner brain!

So does anyone now what the potential mothers are in those crosses?

5 Likes