CSI Humboldt Seeds

Yeah, I don’t see Caleb completely getting out of the seed game. But if he does, i’ll be okay for 30 years lol

9 Likes

Oh I see we’re under exaggerating now are we! :wink:

4 Likes

hahaha i just meant since i only grow a few at a time, i have plenty to last me. Caleb made it too easy to build a collection :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just playing brother! And I could not agree more! First order I was stoked to get 4 packs , didn’t expect it to go a lot further…… when it showed up I was dumbfounded! Contemplated asking if he sent someone else’s shit! But didn’t, then i saw that this was the norm a few months later, and I swear as he gets to know you and the more you order the more generous!

6 Likes

In other news. after smoking a bowl of Triangle Kush S1 from CSI I discovered that shit will jar your brain.
Ole Skool head buzz

24 Likes

or as the man himself would say, “it made me durr”

2 Likes

Where is Calebs dispo going to be and will he be offering clones?

Second question, which OG member is going to take a trip there and do a group buy of his elite moms for all of us lol?

17 Likes

Flight risk outdoors Lower New England in the US.

She’s got about 4 more weeks… if weather permits.

And this is after a big rain storm, no breaks but she got bent.

36 Likes

Read my mind and beat me to it! Great minds!

9 Likes

I haven’t heard the news about the dispensary but I will be living in that area by the end of the year and I would be willing to help people get cuts if they are available.

18 Likes

Ok here’s my list! (proceeds to handover a phone book)

5 Likes

Do something like the first person goes and gets the cuts from Caleb’s shop, then sends them to someone to veg out, that person takes cuts and sends them out to everyone. Don’t want to put too much work/pressure on the person picking them up for everyone. Would be super cool to see.

8 Likes

That sounds like a plan for sure. @Bugsandnugs if this ends up being you. I’ll send a whole whack of supplies your way once moved and settled . This would be awesome! And you could probably make yourself a lil something something as I know I’d be more than happy shelling out for your work and time.

10 Likes

Pretty sure on last interview I heard he said he’ll be offering clones.
Done think there’s a definitive answer for where it’ll be though.

:v:

6 Likes

Once he’s open and I am moved down I am sure we can all figure something out. I’ll be happy to help with any genetics that I have access to. I was out there for the preliminary visit last week and I have a feeling that I am going to be able to get my hands on some amazing strains!

12 Likes

I don’t see why he wouldn’t offer clones at his shop. Will be nice income for him.

9 Likes

he says in the potcast he 100% plans to offer clones.

10 Likes

Hell yes! Awesome this makes me so stoked much much respect my brother in entemology :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

this x1000!!!

What he said was that he would like to be in a place where he keeps creating the hybrids and S1’s he already does but that he would do LARGE pheno hunts of his stuff, find the best cut and then offer it to the public. He said he would offer this bc he realizes there’s a market for it and that most people don’t have the opportunity to do large pheno hunts. So this is fkn EPIC in my opinion and exactly the kind of thing that gets my juices flowin… my juices have been flowin since his latest Potcast episode… juices… flowin all over the place over here.

11 Likes

This will be awesome, I can’t wait to see what cuts he does release!

2 Likes