CSI Humboldt Seeds

Picked up a pack of the Strawberry Cough S1. Not the huge haul some of you get, but a pretty solid hookup for only buying one pack. May have to pop that 5150 TK x Strawberry Cough sooner rather than later.

34 Likes

Anyone have any mendo purps s1 / crosses they want to get rid of ?
Cheers !
-G

4 Likes

Thats a pretty massive haul imo

10 Likes

I agree too. 21 Fem freebies. Not bad at all!

7 Likes

Definitely not! For a single packā€¦. Killer

5 Likes

I might have to buy just for that 5150 x Strawberry cough cross :eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah, I think Iā€™m actually more excited for that one than the S1, lol.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the story on the TK 5150? I saw mention of it at CSI and a quick search says itā€™s a Triangle Kush cut?

5150 to a huge Van Halen fan might be irresistibleā€¦ :wink:

7 Likes

I believe its one of his S1s of TK.
The 5150 just refers to what number the plants were.
7, 14, 50 & 51 were his favourite selections from the 100 s1s that he popped.
#7 looked like The White
#14 like a green GSC
#50 & #51 were OG kush types, similar to TK, chunky and frosty.
According to Caleb, smoking the 50 made him ā€œdurrrā€ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So itā€™s actually got nothing to do with the 51. He just kept the name 5150 because it sounded cool and those were the two number he liked the best from the 100 plants.

:v:

19 Likes

Anyone know when the next big sale is going to be? I remember someone saying April and November but I want to be sure. Any plans for a site wide buy? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Ya itā€™s usually around the Christmas holidays or just before.

8 Likes

Outstanding feedback @SonsOfAvery Thank You very muchā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks brother. Iā€™ve been eyeing his big bad wolf and other chem crosses but I donā€™t really want to spend a hundred a pack. Hopefully there will be a huge site buy I can participate in the next sale he holds.

4 Likes

OF COURSE, My Pleasure :facepunch:t2: Oh there will be, and I 100% hear that. Thatā€™s when I do most of my shopping too. His stuff is pricey but worth it, just not really in my price range especially to collect all the strains of his I want as heā€™s always dropping new heat!! Thatā€™s also the best part about ordering straight from Caleb. He throws in epic freebies all the time! Iā€™ve seen him toss in Air Force one for a 3 pack order once and they were 3 100% packs! The one pack is almost worth double the whole order, and sometimes he tosses in stuff thatā€™s not even available, itā€™s literally amazing and ADDICTING

13 Likes

I picked up his Triangle Kush s1,s earlier this year when I had the cash and walked away with 2 full packs and 2 3 packs. He does amazing freebies. I canā€™t wait to see what freebies will look like for a massive buy!

4 Likes

Me neither! Triangle is an epic choice and a must from his library imho

4 Likes

Notsoā€™s headband x chem D 2 phenos. One a variegated chem D leaner and a stretchy headband leaner.

25 Likes

Mendo Purps x Blackberry widow ?

2 Likes

Thats the 3 pack regs that I have too

1 Like

Yes I have 2 or 3 of those 3 packs, youā€™ve probably got 14 brother :wink: I was eyeballing those right off the bat tbch just sounds like a heavy hitter

3 Likes