CSI Humboldt Seeds

Lmao no brother, I’ve only got 1 pack hehe

I’d be down to give it up though. No trade needed @anon50894676

6 Likes

Lmao I was just playin, I am surprised you only have 1 though . I’ll probs never get to mine either tbch

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s 3 GSC x Chem 91 s1 and 2 Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldiers. I’m gonna flip them in about a week

GSC x 91

RR

16 Likes

The GSC and 91 is real interesting I always wondered what would come from that, maybe a sort of gmo with different characteristics??? Hmmm? Please keep us posted @VAkish

6 Likes

Anybody happen to be sitting on a pack of Hong Kong Phooey? :v:

3 Likes

Will do. @TopShelfTrees1

I’ve got a little Cookies themed run this round. Just wanted to see if I like any of them or not

5 Likes

Very cool! Gotta find the ones with legs. Definitely interested

3 Likes

I am growing these too r.n. and they are pretty weak plants, thin and lanky. Not what I expected.

2 Likes

I’m having similar experiences with the two I have. Not very much frost and smell compared to the rest of the room. But they still have a while to finish. I’ve heard that headband can be very finicky like a sour diesel.

5 Likes

CSI UK Cheese S1

31 Likes

Is your cheese smelling…skunky?

6 Likes

Not a huge surprise given the weather and their density but the Little Red Riding Hoods I ran outdoors this summer were a mixed bag in terms of how hard they were wracked by mold. I lost so many huge beautiful buds off one… but the buds I managed to salvage off that plant are… magnificent (overripe fruit bowl, fuel maybe… pine… so much going on in the flavor department, so stony).

Second I harvested a little early, I think I netted a lot more off that one… mostly pine. Pleasant high, like I said, harvested a little early.

Two more yet to come down, I’ve been tossing buds but I think I’ll still take down a reasonable amount.

15 Likes

Stuff was rampant this year! Botyritis, Powdery Mildew and Septoria just everywhere! Glad you got some good buds! I knew that was gonna be TAF! (Terpy as f!?$)

7 Likes

Not much smell on the flowers yet. No trichomes production visible. But we’re only 18 days into 12:12. Stem rub is from meaty to minty atm. I’m growing 5 out of 6 in this small tent. One runt that didnt want to grow went on the balcony for even more starvation haha…re your pm about the skunk smell: a friend said he was reminded of old sensi seeds shiva shanties and skunk 1 but he has a different nose as me. I only recognize parts of the packet in cannabis plants. I just found, for instance, a few rubber smelling plants in bodhi’s mothers hashplant. I didn’t keep them. Or I had onion smelling ones in shiva shanty. I never had one that had all the skunk smell components in them. Additionally, if you find one that has it all quality wise, it also needs enough quantities of terpenes to stand out from the rest. I also must say, although I own the smell sample, I still can’t imagine a weed with this exact smell and on top of that also being liked and loved, lol. I am totally irritated by the rotten fishy component…Asian fish sauce smells delicious compared to this.

7 Likes

Ordered 1 pack of Chemdog 91 S1s 10 days ago. Delivered today here are the freebies
I got one pack of Chem 1 S1s
One pack of Bubba Kush S1s
Pack of SHUNTZ ( SHERBERT X RUTHLESS RUNTZ )
one pack SHORTCAKEZ ( wedding cake X ruthless runtz )
INDIET BITEZ ( Obama kush X ruthless runtz )
BUBBA KUSH X FALLEN SOLDIERS.

Damn this guy is generous.

29 Likes

@BrushyMtGenetics epic! Very very nice!

2 Likes

Indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

CSI Uk cheese s1 . Ignore the smaller budded plants there not a cheese

26 Likes

Here’s CSI’s Suge’r daddy

29 Likes