CSI Humboldt Seeds

CSI’s Babu , I didn’t veg it nearly long enough. Shame . I’ll know for the next go .

27 Likes

I have CSI’s Kush 4 x T-1000 . I’m a far better grower than I am photographer

28 Likes

Here’s a better flower shot of it

28 Likes

Keep kicking myself for not grabbing a babu when I had a chance! :persevere: definitely one I gotta grow, lots of cool stuff. Nice @IgrowBodhiandCSI welcone to OG my friend :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Love the name btw, ironically SO DO I :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry for the multiple posts, it’s only allowing me one photo per post as a newbie

4 Likes

It’s all good man, we know the deal with new accounts, everything looks great!

3 Likes

Thanks bud I’m growing in 2 gal pots just to quiet the nay sayers who claim you can’t do organic in tiny pots. I’m also trying out CMH and I’ve never seen my plants pray this hard . I’ll continue to post more as they go into flower , and be active here and the bodhi section.

5 Likes

The fan leaves on the Babu are ridiculous

24 Likes

Howdy @IgrowBodhiandCSI and welcome to Overgrow. That Babu looks pretty neat um digging the leaf morphology and color. Appreciate you for sharing your experiences and reviews and such. Much love

4 Likes

Oh man ! Seeing those I want it even more! That’s those katsu leaves! :drooling_face: best tasting Bubba cut I’ve ever experienced by far, I love bubba regardless but that katsu cut was magical for flavour

6 Likes

I wanted a Katsu leaner just to put my ass to sleep :joy:

4 Likes

Oh man I hope she leans hard for ya! I’m looking forward to the results!

3 Likes

Awesome looking plants!

2 Likes

Did you get the traditional Jager aroma/terps from these? Have some of these seeds myself, may be awhile before I get to them. Loved the smoke when I had it back in college so I’m just chasing nostalgia.

4 Likes

Thanks bud! It’s a lot of work doing this in tiny pots , but possible.

2 Likes

Growing organic in 2 gallon pots is not that difficult. Just need to know how to read your plants. Not much room to fuck up and gotta stay on top of things before they get out of whack. I’m growing under 600 watts of Led and get around 20-24 ounces per harvest.

39 Likes

Stunning! I could have vegged her longer but it’s not like growing in 15 gal pots where there’s less room for error. You’re right though. It’s all about knowing your amendments and timing.

5 Likes

Thanks! You are right. After you get it timed out right things can turn out great. I personally like to let the plants eat everything out of the soil right till nothing is left. I think the end product turns out clean and terpy as shit

3 Likes

Great feedback . I flipped her fast as to not overdo it ,but people may exaggerate the flip them fast for small pots. I use very good soil so noted going forward. As always in this hobby of ours, it’s a learning experience. And if you aren’t learning , you’re doing it wrong I say.

3 Likes