CSI Humboldt Seeds

It’s strain dependent on when flip. I’ve been doing this since '97 and I learn something every grow. You are definitely on the right track and I’m looking forward to see how things go for you!

7 Likes

Almost harvest time
Forbiden fruit x purple punch and apple fritter x purple punch

20 Likes

Plants are looking beautiful!

With a name and profile pic like that, I can see us becoming good friends :rofl:

:v:

2 Likes

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 outdoors

45 Likes

Well here’s a little update of my 3 GSC x Chem 91 s1 plants. Unfortunately the 2 shorter ones are throwing balls all over them. I’m going to take them and a few other males outta the room in the morning.

I guess that’s what I get for trying to grow fem seeds from herm genetics. :joy:

17 Likes

Sorry to see that happen for you.
But let’s be honest this was almost inevitable.
Herm x Herm, that herm’d, was bound to produce herm plants :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:v:

9 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better, albeit I was still hoping for the best, that epic outlier that just blows us all away :weary:

7 Likes

jeez thats a fatty. love it

1 Like

Finally popped these. I’ve only seen one other grow of the aj sour x tk and it was on rollitup. Dude said he found a potent lemon tarts pheno. The only informative I’ve found on the sour x tk is a insta post from CSI of a sour lower bud site. He mentioned he’s had the cut for 30 years and referred to it as “a pre-2000s era cut”.
If anyone has anymore information on this cross or the different sours used I would appreciate any insights.

21 Likes

Ordered these…

And got lots more. Some good shit too!

27 Likes

I’m guessing this Kush 4 x T-1000 is a full on T-1000 leaner given the fan leaves on the bottom are starting to really darken up on me.

The Suge’r Daddy seems to be thickening up and forming colas. The Babu is still just stout and fat.

27 Likes

Oh nice! That loompy d bubs is a new one! Sounds killer too, same with paki bubba

6 Likes

18 Likes

Latest Strawberry Cough S1S haul! Def wanna run that Headband cross in the light dep next summer. Fingers crossed for a mother list of the fallen soldiers

7 Likes

Nice score! Awesome @CrankyDanky651

2 Likes

Haven’t been on og lately mental health has been at a all time low but Starting some seeds today some fire purps and g-1000 stoked to see what I find in his gear have heard tons of good going to try to keep up on updating/journaling as I go in here happy growing everyone and much love

🫶 :v: :seedling::sunny:

27 Likes

The G1000 has me interested. I saw pics of one not long ago. Ill be following. Good luck buddy

6 Likes

Glad to see you back around, I wondered where you went. Trust me I get the mental health break! Been there myself several times! Looking forward to watching you throw those down and get back at it, hope things continue to look up. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

fire og x mendo purp

44 Likes

I was just wondering did I still have any mendo purps freebies. Csi and notso got me kinda intrigued. Lol. Sup gang🤟🏾

7 Likes