Oh those are beautiful thanks for sharing that got me more excited :grin:

3 Likes

Purple indica x T1000

41 Likes

Oh man! Looks JUST like the PI I remember, spitting image! Very nice

7 Likes

Thanks bud

3 Likes

Of course, what kind of scents are you getting? Purple indica was and still is the highest I’ve ever been! I walked home in the winter tripping balls! Thinking I was walking on a frozen lake and there was evil stuff below just waiting for me to fall through, no joke! I was 17 years old but man! My uncle held a cut for over 15 years, absolutely exceptional bud! Tasty af too! You got me reminiscing over here. @Blueridge

17 Likes

:joy: that a wild story I love how something like this brings back memories and she’s definitely smelling good I can’t wait to try her out I’ve never had her before @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

It was an experience that’s for sure! Never forget it! Same here, all it takes is a smell sometimes of an old strain to just flood the brain with joyous memories of years gone by. I love it! Hope it’s absolutely awesome! Looking forward to hearing what you think

9 Likes

Thanks bud and I’ll definitely keep you updated on it I had a freakshow male that seeded her when I pull it and seeds dry if you’re interested I can send you a few @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

That could be a real unique combo. Sure , and thanks definitely keep me updated

4 Likes

Will do bud

3 Likes

I am pretty excited about both of those especially the loompas sour bubs! It is going to be painful going as long as I have to without popping any seeds.

2 Likes

I know! I can only imagine! But SOOOO WORTH IT IN THE END! I cannot wait until you are fully situated and rocking again! And hopefully a visit and some fishing down the road too! And we’ll DEFINITELY get you growing fire out there that’s a guarantee :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome looking

1 Like

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldiers

GSC x Chem 91 s1

25 Likes

Looking great @VAkish nice and healthy

3 Likes

Thanks bud. I’ve got 1 plant this run that’s being a bitch. Finally think I’m turning the corner with her though

3 Likes

I get that, I’ve got a bunch being a bitch, but it’s me for sure, switched nutes, nothing but problems since :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

G-1000 #2 d40. Was trying jacks 4/2 (greengenes recipe) horrible mag def, note to self follow mfg directions.

29 Likes

Got both g-1000 and fire purps planted just waiting for them to pop there heads above soil :call_me_hand: will start journaling once I get them above ground

8 Likes

This G1000 seems to be something I need to try some day. CSI?

2 Likes