Dank Den Diary's

Hey there Stoned…

Thanks for the compliment…Enjoy the updates…I will try my best to keep up on them.

Was it you, who I was speaking with before, that was going to start a No-Till setup? I swear I spoke with you about it…

Take it easy Buddy…

K.

4 Likes

Iv heard that as a well a dietary supplement or something similar to the fact.

3 Likes

Hey Kobra it was me indeed but I got cold feet when I realized I didn’t know how long I was going to be at my place.

My compromise was to get 4 15 gallon smart pots that I can still move around and run them no till style. As opposed to the box I was going to build.

Cheers

4 Likes

Nice looking buds/Setups. You must be one busy fellow, with all that. Parking my ass here to watch the no till grass grow, if ya don’t mind. I brought cookies!!!

6 Likes

Hey Man,

In your situation, it makes total sense…You are still no-tilling either way…

I look forward to your grow…

K.

5 Likes

Hey Roc,

Thanks on the room compliments…I am a pretty busy guy…I just finished another 10 hour shift haha. I also get to go do work in my trailer tomorrow haha.

Feel free to pull up a stump, it’s always good to chat with visitors in my humble abode…
Are your cookies made with hash, by any chance? If so, may I have one, please, and thank you?

K.

5 Likes

Naw sorry, not hash but some pretty strong budder, got lots, brought enough for everyone to have a couple.

3 Likes

More updates…

The No-Till bed…

The shop, after I staked, and lollipopped the room…

I am heading to the trailer today…Will take pics of it empty, and explain what I did with it.

K.

15 Likes

Holy cow that no-till bed is impressive. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Damn man that bed is kicking ass ru planning keeping track with weight per plant on the notill compare to the ones in pots?

3 Likes

Holy crap, that’s awesome!

3 Likes

Iv heard through various sources that no/till beds continue to become better with time! :flushed::flushed::flushed:can’t wait to see the next cycles in that bad boy!

5 Likes

Thanks Buddy…

But, I forgot to include a couple of your baby’s, and one of @Mr.Sparkle 's Autos…I think I may get ready to transplant them soon…They have shown themselves to be all females so far…Thanks again Pal…

Reiko X

Mr.Sparkles…

Another. of just the girls hanging out with their big sisters…

K.

6 Likes

If it keeps going the way it is now…My shop will be full of No-Till beds haha.

This has been mostly water in the bed so far…I have yet to hit them with any teas, or Foliar feeding…

I am in the middle of getting that going, thanks to Reiko’s post. I just have not had the time to locate everything I need for it, with the workload my shop has been for me.

The strain is also at play here, me thinks…

K.

6 Likes

I have this gut feeling that now matter what strain you put in the bed it will do good!

4 Likes

Yes, I am going to see what this bed puts out for four Double Endeds’…Then use four lights on the back wall for comparison…The only thing is, they are two different strains…I feel in order to do a fair comparison, they need to be all the same strain.

But, it will give me a rough idea…I am thinking if it can produce a pound and a half per lite, I will make the switch…Fingers crossed…

Either way…The personal smoke that is incoming, will be very much welcomed…I have not smoked this kind for almost 10 years now haha.

K.

6 Likes

Mine and Reiko’s fams will all be female just fyi, feminized seeds

4 Likes

At this point do you think there is more par at your canopy in the notill beds compared to par with the rest of the plants ? Or have you done specific measurements like this?

3 Likes

The lights are/were closer to the No-Till plants…But, the lights were turned down to almost half strength…Also, they were the newest, and smallest cuts in the entire shop…They were pretty banged up until probably right when I kicked the room, a couple of weeks ago…

K.

2 Likes

Haha…I should have known better…They are rolling along nicely, either way…

I will keep on the updates for these Little Gaffers…

Thanks again Dude…

K.

3 Likes