Dank Den Diary's

Did I mention I love weed cookies? I’ll take two please…

K

3 Likes

So this is where your hiding from Sassy, just found it, don’t know how I missed it, it’s pretty impressive grow areas you have going Kobra. I will be tuning in from now on.

3 Likes

Stop in any time Shadey…

Yeah, this is where I spend most of my computer time man…

When I am not on here, I am usually doing work in there. And there is a shit tonne of work in there, let me tell you haha…

Funny thing…I almost shit my pants last night though…Coming out of my shop at 4 am, to a Bull Elk crashing through the bush by my shop…Scared the crap out of me haha…I always get freaked out it may be a Sasquatch thrashing…Mind you a Bull Elk, protecting it’s heard is also nothing to mess with.

Here’s from my front door…

K.

12 Likes

I bet not 1 around, come hunting season though eh? Lol

2 Likes

Holy moly!

Hey if you ever need a garden hand it’s just a hop, skip and a jump over them rocky mountains. :smiley: Half kidding half serious lol.

Looks amazing my dude! :thumbsup: And that view!

7 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind Buddy…

Thanks for all the kind words…It means a lot to me to have other growers acknowledge my work (I don’t really have anywhere else to talk about my rooms haha)

The field is my view, but where I live has a lot of amazing places to see, just minutes from here…It is cool having morning coffee, watching the young calf’s run and play…My Rotts just sit, snif and stare haha. At night it can get an eerie quiet going sometimes though…I have also seen some crazy shit in the sky at night here, as there is no light pollution here. It’s like you can touch the stars…

@HaRdRoC … Where I live, it’s illegal to hunt Elk, without a tag you have to win in an annual draw. Some local die hard hunters here, have entered their entire lives and never won a draw. This particular herd, is called the Roosevelt herd…http://www.geog.uvic.ca/viwilds/iw-elk.html Named after the old American President. He was a big game hunter, that used to hunt here all the time.

Edit : These Elk here, know this is a safe spot for them, even during hunting season, they are bedding down here. They also give birth in this field. You can usually see the birds waiting on the soon to be mothers backs, waiting for the membrane juice to eat…Blech!

K.

11 Likes

Ah, just like the moose tags here, been trying for 25 years for a damn moose tag, hope this is my year!!! I don’t hunt just for sport, I eat what I kill. Deer, rabbits, grous. All delish

4 Likes

Well, I know what that’s like…Even though I don’t hunt, I see the hell my friends go through, trying to get a tag…

I am sending you good ju-ju for your Moose tag Pal…

K.

8 Likes

Thank you, need all the help I can get. This year will be the 25th year trying for one. Started when I was 15

4 Likes

Well, I hope my gif works for you then haha…

Your luck has got to change…Right?

K.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean bro. Everyone in my life loves weed but their interest in it ends at smoking it lol. Your garden is amazing and I think most people on here would kill to have a garden like that. :thumbsup: Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us.

8 Likes

It actually took many years, and many different partners, to end up here haha…25+ years…

Even this is partially a stepping stone…Although, when the other side of the shop gets going, it could change plans…It will be Chaos haha…I am going to need my Ol’Lady to quit her job, and help me full time. This is about as much work as one person can manage, right now.

Anyone CAN have a garden like this…It just depends on the price they are willing to pay. I paid for this one, with my soul haha…I have no life, but I have a lot of girls who love me… So it’s worth it to me.

I will keep the updates coming, thanks again for the support Buddy…

K.

9 Likes

Lol your right there, I struggle with 8 in flower and 8 in veg, I would have a mental breakdown I think trying to deal with all that, but if it earned me money then it would be worth it for a short while, until I could afford to pay for help, once dialed in. Just getting all the clones and seedlings started at the same time to keep the height close together would be a nightmare.

8 Likes

I am lucky I had been growing for as long as I had, before this came up… It is a lot of work, and even more a timing thing… I find the best thing for a room this size, is zero procrastination, and a lot of hard work. But when a room like this comes down, it is always all smiles…

This room is almost dialed…I am just needing an expensive Dehumidifier, then it will be there. After that, I can start running Co2 for the first time in my life…

K.

6 Likes

There is a guy who runs a MOM called Island Pharms in Vancouver Island, sells a lot of weed in NS. His set up is similar to yours, not organic though, he just bought a big Dehumidifier this year. I think he paid 10,000 for it. You must have a huge generator for when the power goes out.

2 Likes

Generator? What’s that? Haha…That’s next on the shopping list, after the de-hum.

I am probably a proffered customer of BC Hydro’s haha (600 amp service)…I am sure my power goes on, before MANY other peoples, who pay smaller bills.

I will get a gen set, that can handle half my lights…Just to keep the cycle going for me, until Hydro gets turned back on…

K.

6 Likes

Wow man you are really in a beautiful spot by the looks of it! I wish! Heh, coming down to bc this August long weekend… so excited to be in the mountains again. Counting the days until vacation :slight_smile: still gotta find someone to watch over my ladies though! Doh! That’ll be the hardest part.

1 Like

Hey how’s it going buddy listening to this one now thought it would be really up your alley!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/shaping-fire/id1170242921?i=1000426534557

Hopefully this one is a new one for ya!

2 Likes

Right on…Thanks Tiny…

This No-Till bed is insane Man…

These are some of the healthiest plants I have ever grown…This bed is doubling in size every week…

I am fighting a tiny bit of White Powder, though…The cover crop was not letting air movement through the bed, so I had to compress it so the plants could breath. There is only a tiny bit, as this strain is very resistant, and I have been spraying it with PH 8.5 water, to keep it at bey.

This could be the best choice I have made regarding my growing methods…Thanks to this group of growers here, it was not as intimidating as it could have been…So thank you to whoever has helped me, up to this point. I really appreciate it.

K.

13 Likes

Looks great man, just wait, it will be twice as good in another 6 month’s, when the bacteria really start to build up in there.

Have you looked at making lactobacillus bacteria to add to your soil. It’s cheap to make and it works as an inoculant, against pm when foliar sprayed, also good for humans gut bacteria. Most of all it boosts growth.

6 Likes