Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Yeah, I’d definitely say revegg for cuts, it’s a keeper. That’s exactly how A finishes. I can get you more seed, but can’t replace THAT particular plant. It’s possible something better emerges out of the BX2 crossings but for now hold on

4 Likes

Those trichs look pretty abundant and fat too! I’d definitely grab a couple of cuts as you’ll kick yourself after if you don’t (ask me how I know) @420noob

6 Likes

7 Likes

The reveg was supposed to be for cuts but had to get outside lol. Im gonna reveg again and pull cuts. This one outside has pine and undertone of menthol/chemical like vics vapor rub. They pack it on and finish just as fast. I harv sted first time 54 with @OriginalDankmaster96 said 49 days so not much lag. By this afternoon almost all the pistils will be brown I’m sure.

4 Likes

Fuk yeah bro, it’s TC and Xmas pheno, congrats! That’s the direction I want them ALL to turn

2 Likes

I couldn’t snell it I er the skunkier stink coming off the bb#3 but winc she got chopped I can smell it anything I barely touch it.

2 Likes

Day 54

These were taken with good camera zoom in on that shit!

16 Likes

Yeah brother, the indoors didn’t do justice to these :star_struck: You see why I saw the potential, it’s that thick dense crust in the A. Even at the 40 mark it’s there. Depends on where preference is, but keeps accelerating as you know. Seriously out standing job though. You’ve given everyone what to look for in the right expression that is the A phenotype of primarily Crippy and Xmas :+1::facepunch::face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

So day 56 she got the chop! Has a pronounced green smell and a little pine according to my girls nose and it is a very sensitive nose. So I’m guessing after 24 hr hang the smell should be smacking me in the face. It’s been a fun plant both times lol. I’m pretty sure got better yield from the reveg. Will show cleaned up pics!

6 Likes

Nicely done bro! Wow look at that frost! Just Stackin trichs like a bricklayer with bricks! Oh man!

1 Like

14 Likes

Frost factory

2 Likes

Far right branch is just massive and a thick top, that’s probably one of the better yeilders, yet I know it’s mostly TC and Xmas dom, so yeild/size only from NL2 and it sounds like PTK is non existent … Incredibly ideal combination showing there not to lose. In fact I I’ll be sending you BX2 pollen to do seed of it.

3 Likes

They are heavy heavy buds that are hard as could be. Really no larf a few popcorn buds that got donated to hash but even those where solid. Frosty af. I kept all the trim and a lot of popcorn buds and went straight to freezer. Then tomorrow night should be able to trim a little better goona do this plant separate. By the density of the trics I think it’s gonna be a hash maker!

3 Likes

Big UPDATE

First, I’ll show something I’ve never seen before in a terp booster… I’m not crazy about the smell, definitely strong Pine-Sol, however when added to water, you see the OIL slick on the surface. I don’t know how this differs from non-oil based :thinking: Anyone have thoughts to share

I’m starting to test maturity to see how close it is, and it’s getting there

Maui A x BX2

A2 x BX2

I have planted all the sprouts and will cull weak out.

RKS

The bigger plant smells like actual shit. Will keep watching but I’m cautious on it being used…

IC x BX2

Staying short, no elongation like RKS. Looks promising here

A2 x BX2

About 45 days

Maui A

TC A

A2

CX A

CX B

14 Likes

Wow looking nice. Beautiful frosty buds!

2 Likes

Shot of the Maui.

11 Likes

That’s definitely the pheno as you can see from mine. Are you getting pine odors ?

1 Like

Oh yeah! Really nice smells of her.

1 Like

That’s great to hear :grin: Every time I smell her, I’m like that’s IT. Looking at the structure I believe it’s the TC A X NL2 that got crossed in, so it will be a boosted pheno of Maui. I think it will be stronger in potency. Will be very interesting to hear the final results :face_with_monocle:

1 Like