Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

RKS B

@Kushking902 Do you recognize this pheno ? Just wondering if you know which expressions turned out best, because I’m DEFINITELY seeing something here :face_with_monocle: Excellent structure! There’s another but it’s not as girthy. I’m getting what I think is a funky dirty sock on the stem rub odor. Similar to Xmas funk. I do like it! Hats off to 🫵 :facepunch: :wink: :clap:

IMG_3446

Anyway 2 cuts taken. And I’m definitely up potting right before flipping but not before I have a rooted clone growing just in case :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

No hats off to me lol I just made more beans of hemies work :grin:. I remember the saw blade serrations and if you followed the co op, I mentioned those exact smells in some of the phenos. There is a pheno that had double serrations and gets some colour towards the end of flower that I really liked. They put off some skunk spray in flower but it was strange because I wasn’t getting it on the stem rub or smelling the buds. I would only randomly smell it in the room. It didn’t carry over to the finished product for me. Hopefully you find what you’re looking for :grin:.

I’m planning on dropping a few cripx Xmas after I finish the co op I’m running now. Can’t wait to finally try them out.

7 Likes

Well you do deserve credit for “making more” available as a run, but yes that serration has a similar pattern to Xmas, really jagged. Seems like Afghani, but I do agree, just like TC has a bubblegum like odor the finished product doesn’t taste like it. I don’t put too much emphasis on odor myself, it’s the actual terps that taste that matter more in my mind. I remember some skunk off the street in 90’s, had this light pleasant floral and perfume odor/flavor. Probably one of the best street bags I had here not to be forgotten. Anyway, I’m looking forward to what it reveals. Do tag me when ready :grin: I bet those seeds are rouge selfed :thinking:

4 Likes

The stoner has STRUCK again :grimacing:

@SkunkHunt101

Please confirm receipt of envelopes

Check Ottafish :+1:

Check for G :+1:

Here’s why

See the flips, either someone didn’t get a set or I unknowingly sent a bunch of extra out.

13 Likes

What extras!?! :grin:

3 Likes

Everything was good on my end, plus some. Thanks brother :v:t3:

2 Likes

If you have extras… just send them to me since you already spent the time packaging them up and all… lol

2 Likes

It’s looking more likely I sent extras, but it’s to a big X influencer, so it looks good optic wise. Going to have a lot of eyes, and just got another in Canada too I have to send out.

6 Likes

A2 X BX2 male for @Trae1170 This is probably what you want to look for to find a male of my A2. A thick sturdy meristem and shorter nodes. I’d use it, but now I need to restash supply after the last run.

10 Likes

She is a pretty Girl!!

3 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: don’t want to make that mistake too many times!

1 Like

Sorry, sorry…she is a sexy mama!

3 Likes

Wow folks, things are taking off, check this out

11 Likes

Good stuff man! You know how much time and work you put into these and others will appreciate.

1 Like

Yup brother, it’s been a hell of a year running the test and I’m happy I can put these out there now. We have ROUND 2 in 24’ :facepunch:

Btw did you get your A revegged for a mother ?

4 Likes

No couple cold nights got the buds before I could get out of the ground and inside to try and reveg. I tried but it didn’t take the 1 cold night was to much with transplant and reveg I think.

1 Like

Darn, well there may be something better in the A2 x BX2, when you’re ready to run. You definitely had the BEST :sleepy: I should have said take cuts before going into the ground :pensive:

3 Likes

Just jarred 150 g’s from TC A and TC B

A

IMG_3524

B

All A2 x BX2 I started turned out male, so glad I have another set going. The males had node spacing, but remained short thickening meristem, slightly longer axial branching
too. I don’t ink it will be as dense of growth characteristics.

2-3 Maui A x BX2. So one is female. The 2 males seemed to tame upward stretching in Maui, and seems shorter in dwarf growth.

1 - 2 CX A x BX2 Finally sexed female. Still shorter growth like its parent, some spacing but it’s not significant. I can tell the dwarf growth is dominating.

Just started sexing

TC A x BX2

RKS Well I’m definitely focused on this plant. I do believe it’s going to be used unless it’s not of preference. Cuts are already rooted, so I’m close to starting the flip here. Seems like a no brainer…

B

A

IC x BX2

Both have cuts taken. The A shows us what the top bud will look like seems like a no brainer as well. The A is really compact dwarf growth

A

B

15 Likes

Looking good my friend.

2 Likes