Yup RKS is the NEXT direction for A2

Colloidal silver from this concentrate of 240ppm

IMG_4236

4 Likes

So just like STS spray :+1:

1 Like

Yes exactly :+1:

2 Likes

Then by golly wishing you all the success on this one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::blush::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good luck with the reversal.

2 Likes

Hey have you tried making your own cs? 9 volt battery with 2 alligator clips and piece of silver wire in distilled water?

2 Likes

Actually I haven’t, but familiar with reading how STS is done. I could do it, but I just like the convenience of already made silver solution :wink:

1 Like

RKS B just about 1 oz 29g

So this one has more flavor that actually corresponds to its odor of ‘burnt rubber’ It also has kick to the hit so it does make me cough. I believe it mixes with myrcrene and pinene. So B does have better potency to use than A. Strong sativa effects. A2 will complement this in a lot of ways :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 month from seed CX A2 x TC A and this one looks on the money so far

11 Likes

IC X BX2 A

Best way to describe this bud structure is Kail Mist foxtails. It definitely has the terps and potency, despite being a little airy. Now that I know the terps and potency of A should be quite similar in C, but it’s good thing as B is pea size buds, the size fell way below RKS. Those cuts are gone and glad I didn’t use it even with it being as the suggested candidate. My gut has said C IS the right plant to do the reverse on, and I see the cuts rooted fast :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

11 Likes

Heavier frosting incoming and you’ll see it’s way more than TC A cresting 4th week :yum:

TC A x BX2

Maui A x BX2

Vs

TC A about 5th week

16 Likes

I like how the couple of red hairs in the Maui A x BX2 pic look almost jet black.

4 Likes

I just zoomed in close, I see what you mean :open_mouth: Intresting how it looks black before turning color.

3 Likes

I have seen in my time red hairs, cherry red hairs, and brown hairs…but never black hairs.

2 Likes

Well Xmas Bud does bizzare tricks, it’s a real oddity of traits :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I would say that is a trait that is worth trying to bring out more.

2 Likes

The BX2 may have more surprises yet, the early heavy glazing is exactly how the F3 plant went that went nuts blowing up after 30 days…

3 Likes

Dam those look :eyes: like someone sprinkled that cookie :cookie: sugar on them. Got a lot of long hairs just sprouting up everywhere. WTG bro :sunglasses:! :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::facepunch:

2 Likes

A2 and RKS B mixed and rolled together…

https://x.com/dankmaster1996/status/1755873047586766990?s=12

4 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 , hopefully I will be starting my grow in the next couple weeks. It will be Indoor, Coco/Pearlite in 3 gallon bags, Jacks Citrus Feed 20-10-20 for VEG, Peters 10-30-20 for Flower, 500 watt LEDs.

Should I run CripXmas BF4 or Double Cripmas A BX ?

3 Likes

BX2 has the terps without a doubt. Bud structure/size jury is still out, but I’ll be updating every week, you can decide if you want to do A2 BX2 by the time your ready to start and have a good idea of what the first half does. Maui and TC A seem to be doing best so far of the BX2 crosses. CX B F4 is the PTK/TC/Xmas/NL2 expression, so keep in mind A is Xmas/TC/NL2/PTK expression :wink:

3 Likes