Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Here are the other 2 TC A BX2 females. I just added them in 3 days ago.

9 Likes

Finally we have the IC x BX2 B

It filled in a little, but mostly marble size nugs all around. Growth was great, but budding was lackluster to start. Now IF that had developed into mini sticks that were somewhat full, I’d be stumbling over myself to reverse but it actually looks smaller than RKS, despite how numerous the sites are. I haven’t tested since my first try, but I’ll see if anything got better soon enough. Oh yeah I should mention I read on CSI site about Xmas bud, it states to watch for the occasional hermie being open polleniation production, so yeah it’s there too FYI :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Day 1 A2 CS treatment 2-12-24

Here WE GO! The 3 RKS B have struck roots so I’m getting it ready. Also there’s something emerging again, all indications point to a thick plant in the A2 x TC A. The stalk is swelling exponentially from my last pic. I think this something else to watch, I’m going to take a cut as soon it grows out enough and run it rather than flower this plant. IF I have something like BX3 again, I’ve struck pay dirt :grin:

Speaking of, one of the A BX I just sexed is slightly deformed and broader blade, all I can say is HOPE it’s that pheno :crossed_fingers:t2:

11 Likes

Well I wouldn’t have expected it, but the TC and Maui A BX2 is about to go viral :flushed::open_mouth::dizzy_face::scream:

12 Likes

Congratulations :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah brother, peeps are flipping over that crusting and I know that’s what makes it like no other. Got to get you this!

5 Likes

Well just let me know when you want my mailing address.

3 Likes

Yup I will, I know with your situation, fems will be better of the A2 :facepunch:

2 Likes

Congratulations. It’s just a matter of time before all your hard work will be recognized by the wider community!

4 Likes

Oh yes, I’ve known it’s gonna take time to get the recognition I once had back, after being away 21 years. Slowly coming together now that I have terpene COA. I appreciate the support as I travel this road to rising in the fray :facepunch::face_with_raised_eyebrow::wink::grin:

6 Likes

It’s DECIDED TC A x BX2 will be scaled for general release :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy to hear the masses are starting to take to notice.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s that combination that’s explosive in trait that gets attention, but they don’t know it’s only the start, the ratio probably rivals G13, you’ll see soon enough :facepunch::grin::yum:

3 Likes

Congratulations bro :sunglasses: on the TC and Maui A BX2 going viral, what a GR8 achievement hope you are feeling good about it. All the meticulous work on this project deserves recognition and respect for your never ending quest for success! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

As always I’m grateful for the accolades and I’m in a good mood :relaxed: I want to see 🫵 growing them so you can add your thoughts in to all this, but yes we’ve reached another junction with social media exposure :eyes::flushed::dizzy_face::exploding_head::star_struck::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Actually Mr Chef should know what this means I threw the 5 BX2 against the wall to see what sticks Viola :face_with_monocle::trophy:

5 Likes

Most of the time when I throw things at the wall in the kitchen it is my attempt to hide evidence from the police.

4 Likes

I’m trying to picture that :thinking: I have to assume that’s the disposal grinder in the sink :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Sorry in professional kitchens there is no such thing as a garbage disposal. Just dishwashers, my company takes all solid food waist and turns it into compost for the landscaping.

4 Likes

Oh I thought that was in the apt. Oh how silly of me, I’m too stuck in the 80-90’s I forgot everything is recycled these days :laughing:

3 Likes