Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

When I see :eyes: the trichomes on the leaves ‘WOW’ :open_mouth: I am at a loss for words. :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_4762 IMG_4763

1 Like

Easier trimming too :grin: You only have to cut off bigger leaves, the rest is so coated, it won’t need a hair cut :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Just think :face_with_monocle: of the hash you could make! HELL YEAH :+1:

2 Likes

You have them beans, so git to it 🫵 :facepunch: :grin:

8 Likes

Packed and ready

13 Likes

Looks like little pillows :sleeping:

2 Likes

Mini bubble envelopes. I thought they were big enough for actual mailing, but they’re not, it’s one of those Amazon mistakes you just keep and use up :laughing:

6 Likes

Fun day, my Ph pen fails as I need to water everything, which I was going with plain water after feeding yesterday, boosting K, sugars, so I I’ve hoped one day not being able to read Ph is ok there. Decided to water everything else nute buffered tea hoping it’s with low 6 range. What does everyone do when their Ph reader fails at the moment the plants need water/nute feed at different stages :thinking: Fish test kit ? Water and hope it’s not bad until a new pen bought/delivered ?

5 Likes

Since I grow in planters I am unable to test my pH, or my TDS. I just have to trust that my soil will not give me to much trouble.

3 Likes

You do pretty good for going blind :facepunch::+1::seedling::trophy:

3 Likes

The soil I use is rather stable, so it is very rare that I have to deal with issues stemming from soil pH. So I just give my plants a good look over all the time and if I see something off I get a jump on it right away. Most of the time it is just a quick and easy cal-mag fix.

4 Likes

I also go blind after checking the ph early on in each grow. Back in the day I was a bartender for a decade and can eyeball/feel the mix pretty decently after pour it a few times. Still better to have accurate ph in optimal world. I always check ppm.

2 Likes

Wait, I meant water Ph not soil, or you don’t check water ?

1 Like

I do not check any of that.

2 Likes

That’s pretty intuitive of you :face_with_monocle: Sounds like I’m only one that runs around with my hair on fire here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The tapwater in NYC seems to be pretty consistent and I found which nutes work well with it. Also bagels and pizza. I can’t get away with it with every strain, but most if I watch the leaves and overall health. My lemon Thai wasn’t so happy lately, the rest are pretty good.

2 Likes

The nyc water is treated and phd always. You really only need to let it gas off chlorine for a day or so

3 Likes

Ok that makes sense as I’ve heard that’s what makes the pizza and bagels famous, the water quality.

1 Like

Can now confirm TC A x BX2 is 45 days. There’s amber already at 35! :trophy::face_with_monocle::fire::partying_face:

Btw Tues is when mail will go out

16 Likes

<6 finish is a great trait to have locked in man. Most of the phenos I got finished by 8 wks even outside so cut 2 wks off that well done. Let us know(of course you will lol) how the terps and potency is with the short flowering time.

Well done my friend!

7 Likes