Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

It’s CONFIRMED, the BX2 amped the terpinolene up. Both IC x BX2 do have potency, A is the better plant than B, so C should be similar to A. Buds are definitely not as dense or tight forming like the A F4 but the main traits that matter most dominate. Although there are some cons, there are more pros, especially fast flowering time that makes up for smaller airier nuggets, but it looks like there won’t be hardly any trimming, just the outer large leaves, the rest of the nug won’t need anything.

8 Likes

I always have a roll of pH paper handy @OriginalDankmaster96; 5.5 - 8.0

3 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna have the chemical drops for back up for the next time :facepunch:

2 Likes

Here we go @OriginalDankmaster96, four strain five seeds each. Should be some fire this year.:+1:t2:

14 Likes

TC and Maui A BX2 2-18-24 5th week

TC A x BX2

Fruity funk mint mix, I actually like this better than straight TC. Has that old school odor. I may only go 42 as I want more cloudy than amber.

Maui A BX2

Still going, is leaning towards CripXmas A. Spicy mint funk odor, it’s really nice. Notice how dense it was when it first started but gradually you see it’s all thinned out of that crowded leaf. Wherever you see the crowding, that’s where you defoliate :face_with_monocle:

15 Likes

Fuck, now mint is being added on top of pine? This gonna be a Kool King with whiskey on Xmas and damn if that wouldn’t be sumthin. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh yes, thats exactly on point. The terpinolene has menthol. The IC BX2 has it, more menthol than gas now

5 Likes

CripXmas A2 and A x BX2 2-18-24 3rd week

CripXmas A BX2

Tops developing a little better now, still very stubby.

CripXmas A2 BX2

I have to admit I like where she is starting week 3, notice it’s thinner of leafing :face_with_monocle:

One thing is for sure, nobody going have height problems with any BX2 plant

16 Likes

Good morning brotha, :coffee:

35 day amber and 45 finish?! :eyes:
Incredible results from your hard work. Hope you had a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Yes, when I looked for curiosity sake, and saw amber on the calyx (about 6 heads), I knew it really won’t exceed 7.5 weeks. At this point how it finishes is exponential in speed. Even 7 days more will fill the smaller ones to medium. Unlike most plants that slow, CripXmas traits pack on feverishly to the end

11 Likes

You all know what this means by now…

Stand by

12 Likes

Lift off commencing

3 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of stoned like a gravel road.

5 Likes

So another " popcorn" pheno has emerged again, but this one is deeper “pine” from terpinolene. It’s classic 1-2 hit quitter, and I don’t need to smoke the rest of my roll. Probably a little more than 1/2. Super expansive smoke. I’m beginning to see Crippy shows more glands and potency in smaller nugs, just like CripXmas A does. Even though it’s small, I’m very high right now and this is at day 37. Soaring and zoning out. Going to be fast ice glazed popcorn with very strong potency :fire::evergreen_tree::snowflake::exploding_head:🫠

9 on my scale so far. Definitely scaling it as this is what classic Crippy is with higher terpinolene :face_with_monocle:

20 mins later I can feel it all over my face. Slightly numb

12 Likes

This sounds amazing

2 Likes

Anyone that smoked in 90’s would say it’s more exact than TC of what they remember Crippy as, it’s taking the true popcorn towards dominance, as it’s an eye opener about “bud size” and while it’s nice, I’m getting more convinced strong terps and potency are in smaller nugs than large buds :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

I’ve listen to different podcasts and older growers (can’t recall which ones) say the same thing. They get a bit of protection from the light intensity so the terpines are higher. Quality and effect over quantity

1 Like

Yup I’d definitely agree, seems to be more concentrated in smaller nugs, and glands shows higher density. It was the same for G13, high glands but airy popcorn.

3 Likes

Important to note, more cloudy/milky to amber here will give the giggles/perma grin later. I definitely won’t go past 42, the better high and terps are before amber to senescence starts. So it’s a true 6 week flowering time :partying_face::rofl:

6 Likes

If it’s not too inconvenient can you take some shots of the plants without that yellow filter on? It’s hard to see the plants green color, and would love to see their natural green if that makes sense. Thanks cool thread man.

2 Likes