Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Retracting low yeild TC A BX2, it’s NOT. Wet weight is 145 and trimming is extremely light work :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Should be about 70 dry

5 Likes

105 wet Maui A BX2, so about 45-50 dry. Slightly smaller but for 43 days I don’t think it’s too small to complain.

4 Likes

How much more did the Maui stretch, than the TC? Or is it shorter? I’m confused by the photo hold on let me check the ruler

1 Like

Both are 25"

1 Like

TC A BX2 Looks killer.

1 Like

White Diamonds is going to take the market by storm once I get the production level seeds done by April

5 Likes

You know the thing about Maui is the nice feel good sativa high. If it has Maui waui elements in the high mixed with the crippy power that is also a force to be reckoned with.

1 Like

Well let’s find out…shall we :grin::yum::fire::clap:t2:

13 Likes

Off to the microwave they go I do believe. :green_heart: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

You’re on the money brother, it DEFINITELY has Crippy/Cripxmas choke :+1::exploding_head: Terps are out of this world, it’s a mix of spice, tropical and pine/mint :yum:

Yeah I can start to tell it’s cerebral with Crippy power :+1:

4 Likes

3 pin rolls of Maui A BX2 and I have to STOP! Just like I told ya about the IC BX2 A being racy, it’s here too! :flushed:

3 Likes

Damn you’re gonna kill me with this weed. hahaha. I look forward to it. Nice lime green color

1 Like

Oh yeah, I do believe TC A BX2 is more what you’ll remember the Crippy as than straight TC, it has the TK lineage, also other lines too, but I unlocked the true popcorn from TC, which is now part of the BX2 lineage, hence why we are seeing everything budding popcorn style from all 4, and whiter coverage. It’s the hidden gem in TC that is the true Crippy :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of the corn-leaning island crippy:

8 Likes

Nice structure for the closet growers on this one.

1 Like

Yeah that’s her, especially those red branches :+1: You’ll need bamboo stakes later for more support, but she won’t get too tall, so don’t fret :wink::facepunch: Looks strong though, maybe Maui structural branches later at flowering. If they thicken and get rigid you’ll know that’s Maui at work.

@MikeyMeteor She was the shortest of the 2 so I thought at least it will hold up better than the taller pheno, also stronger buds and terps made it very clear which to keep and bin :smirk:

3 Likes

I will be awaiting the results from your spraying with GR8 anticipation, I am sure the outcome will be GR8 and would expect nothing less! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Here we go week 4 CripXmas A and A2 BX2 (2-25-24)

She’s developed into 15" nug bush all the way around. It has 16 large nugget tops. I’ll say it again, do NOT slack on defoliation. This plant is most productive with far less leaf, but if there was ever a solution to the small cabinet/low ceiling grow spaces, this is definitely IT! I’ve never seen a plant flower as small as this but I also it’s because of dwarf genetics :face_with_monocle:

Her mother has developed nearly the same, only 3" taller. Both definitely have the true Crippy popcorn, this is why it’s the dense glands, strong terps and potency.

There are errant seeds, mostly false but a few will develop to mature, unless you pluck them out before. Just be diligent and keep in mind it’s usually 1-2 in a bud, not a dozen or more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

CripXmas A2 x BX2

CripXmas A x BX2

22 Likes

I love :heart: how you get them plants 🪴 to pose just right! Fantastic pictures that capture the true essence of your grows! :joy::joy::joy::joy: :clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

impressive little plant! for such a little gal i bet youll pull at least three zips off her. does she have a distinctive smell? i know we get all nose blind towards the end of flowering but im super curious. never seen crippie buds at the dispensary.

2 Likes