Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

87 g wet, so around 40 dry. Not bad for a 13" nug bush :grin:

3 Likes

Magnificent work and the short grow time is a GR8 bonus, structure looks very mature for the short time. Please continue your research :microscope: as you are onto something that should be well sought after by many! :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Oh I am, the next step is RKS, once I get the A2 reversed which it eats concentrated silver happily I kid you not. No burn or curl. I’m wondering if I need to go heavy duty to turn it. And there is the A2 x TC A and geez what a bamboo stalk it’s got :flushed: I told ya I saw something as it was growing :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::star_struck:

10 Likes

Quick shot of A2 x BX2 and you can see it’s showing finish. Same time as CripXmas A. I did that intentionally to see how the times differ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

15 Likes

They’re starting to wakey on X to fact I was part of elite legendary growers, many who have passed on and their strains live on. The 35-40 day time is going super viral, everyone coming out the woodwork all of a sudden. This day has been an interesting one. I see things accelerating very shortly. My own critical nature has fully underestimated BX2 far beyond what I could’ve hoped for :flushed:

5 Likes

Respectful considering hits like a freight train :fire:

2 Likes

:fu::fu::fu::100::100::100::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

21 days A2 CripXmas NOTHING showing and NO adverse reactions to any treatments. CripXmas may be bullet proof to herming :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

16 Likes

2 more A2 ready as the jar emptied :sweat_smile: Can’t be any better timing :joy:

19 Likes

They just keep ripening. You’re going to need a crippie catalog soon. My heads exploding.

2 Likes

I’ll eventually join the cripple bus just need to fine tune some things.

2 Likes

The Hybri X clone is showing systemic action, so I believe it’s going to work :sweat_smile:

A2 BX2

Done! 39 days just like I said. It’s nuggets all around and to the bottom, remember what I said about defoliating :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

!

14" finished height
39 days
1 gall
85 wet/35 dry

15 Likes

I sure as hell am gonna remember to defoliate my man. So bad ass

1 Like

I still have three envelopes that have not been accounted for.

@MikeyMeteor @OnePassionateGrower @GEMI-CONNECT616

:rotating_light:CripXmas A BX2 :rotating_light: do not smoke a full joint or whole bowl of this! Every time I have smoked a full roll I’ve regretted it. Has a very ridiculous racy sativa component to it. I found myself breathless many times. Yes @OhNo555 IT does have heavy :eye: lids. It will wreck you more than you can even imagine. The terps make you want to smoke it and at first it doesn’t “feel” like much so you “keep” going and then when you’re done, you start to feel it come and it grows stronger only then do you realize it’s too much and you know it’s 1-3 toke and put it down. It’s under an oz but geeez it’s almost too much for me to handle :dizzy_face: I would never expect to say that. Will last a long time since so little is needed but I won’t be smoking this often either :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

Hi Dankmaster, I didn’t receive anything yet. Have a space saved in the tent for her. I will update if they land. Thank you!

1 Like

Sending you a message now

1 Like

Wow I thought you’d receive by now, but it’s going to be longer unfortunately, but it will show. Same scenario as @SkunkHunt101 and that was the longest to land, but if necessary, I will send again.

4 Likes

That is good to hear on the heavy eye :eye: lids. I had finally finished up my grow room and should be back up and running very soon. Excited about getting a few things going and starting my first grow journal :notebook: on OG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Cripxmas A hits like that. If I indulge too much I will get nothing done.

5 Likes

:metal: :drooling_face:

2 Likes