Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Now the :rofl::rofl::rofl: fits, one of many waves to comes

https://x.com/dankmaster1996/status/1766365775432995249?s=46

7 Likes

I have the White Diamonds beans en route to christen a new set up with. I remember crippy from days long ago growing up in SW MI. There was one summer where anything awesome was called “crippy” because of it. Kneeboards and jet skis were taking over the lakes before evolving to wake boards and wave runners. Pop an airborne 360…“CRIPPY!!” Jump the wake for a nose dive submarine…“CRIPPY!!” This is going to make some old heads feel young again lol. Big homie even graced me with some PTK pollen after telling him about a couple Animal Cookies S1 plants ready to flip to give me a head start on a new breeding attempt. This community of breeders and growers keeps upping the bar on more than just plant quality. Looking forward to sharing the grow in new threads soon! Thanks again brother!

7 Likes

Haha you look torn up! When your eyes opened they were redder than your face was lol. You must be possessed by that Crippy! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hi all, aaaand…I’m on the bus :sweat_smile: Hope the weekend has started nicely for you :call_me_hand:

I got appx 90% to pop n’ tail, with 24 soak, and 24 hr paper towel on cable box.

29 seeds with tails in rich mix
P3100046
P3100047

Glad to be here…

10 Likes

So this is HD :grin: Wow makes me realize more people are watching than I can tell. Anyway glad to have you here. Yes should be arriving Mon. One never knows what’s going to happen, but that’s how I started my first, a smidge of Aloha WW dust from NCGA and that became known as Bluewidow, one of his best selling medicinal lines, but I’m glad to pay it forward, like someone did for me. It takes observation skills to know what to do from how I’ve learned. That’s wild I didn’t know watersports had tricks named Crippie :rofl: Abyone will remember it fondly, smell, feel and look when you show the bud from White Diamonds so it will be refreshing from the ever growing desert menu for the old heads of today :smirk: Look forward to see what you do with it, you own it, so it’s your right to work with it and do something of your own eventually :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Really where so did I st Joseph.
Way to go @OriginalDankmaster96 1000 woohoo!

1 Like

Yes, it has this overwhelming urge to start laughing uncontrollably. You see how it went from heavy slow stone and then all of a sudden hysterical laughter, and at the end it started to level off, this why I call it in waves. I passed out not long after that was done, I think it drained the energy to go through that. Like I say, smoke too much and you’ll find out what this really does, and I think what you see has more to do with CLOUDY glands than AMBER :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Excellent to see your rate is high :+1: Seeds have cured nicely over time. Looking forward to watching you do your thing :facepunch::clap:t2::seedling:

4 Likes

Those are the quickest, i’m pretty sure it would have been 100% if i had any patience at all :wink: Sorry to cull your beans so quick, but 29 in serl is good. By the time we sex them, it’ll be down too maybe 15 or so, and then we can take it from there.

5 Likes

Might be higher on TC A BX2 but generally yeah. I was 5 of 7 to get 1 good female to run from A2 BX2, although that could have been random chance, with me picking out lower calyx seed that matured early. I haven’t done any B BX2, so that will be interesting to see you do it :wink:

5 Likes

Cool cool, I love regs that lean 60-75% feminina. What if I find ‘that’ male, would you like pollen set aside for you? Or, would you prefer, I just kill the males?

3 Likes

That’s cool, not too many strains make me laugh a lot anymore. I do get anxiety easily from sativa leaning strains, so it goes the opposite way for me nowadays.

3 Likes

Yeah that might be worth using. I did see a good one growing out of the A2 BX2, so they’re in there :grin:

5 Likes

Right on, I’m not looking to be greedy, I’m very grateful for your generosity. But, if i see a gifthorse, well I aint lookin’ it in the mouth :wink:

Think I will go check soil temp on them right now :+1:

5 Likes

Xmas can have some racy moments. That’s why I cautioned on CX A BX2 use, stronger Xmas effects show more sativa in them as we’ve see in the plants.

4 Likes

Yes you have. Sounds like a sip will do ya! Lol

1 Like

:100:

2 Likes

Shit man we may have been neighbors at some point lol
Grew up in a little seasonal town outside of Benton Harbor, I’m sure you’re familiar with the Sister Lakes. Folks still live on one of them

I spent a fair amount of delinquent weekends in St. Joe playing pool and getting smashed by the beach. Back then you could back right onto it from the small road that ran along side it, long before it became developed. I had a 1970 Dodge Monaco with a big enough trunk to fit lawn chairs in and full size couches for seats. No one cared back then, cops didn’t even bother you unless you were too loud. Dude I grew up with was in a hair/rock band that played Cheers quite often too.

3 Likes

More White Diamonds pheno’s coming into view now. I was right the best plants will be a mix of TC and my CripXmas. You can see it in these buds, and does this name ever fit the shoe :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

11 Likes