Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I’m enjoying them for sure. I love seeing all the different strains growing side by side, thanks again for expanding my experience.

They started showing a few days ago, I let them be, and went in with the loupe this morning, and photographed them as I went along.:eyes::mag_right:

4 Likes

Yup, you started March 9th so that’s roughly 6 weeks so that lines up with timing. Continues to be consistent pre sexing without flip needed. Good stuff :clap:t2::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Ok well not something I expected, but I’ll take it. Seems possibly foretelling of good things to come I hope :thinking: I should get my own T-shirts eventually “Got your :evergreen_tree: ON ?” with new character logo to come

8 Likes

Merch people always love merch! Nice score on the T.

5 Likes

Yeah I think it might be a good angle, just one of those catchy ideas that happens without much thought :grin:

I’m waiting to get a shirt I resonate with. Something I can wear at work and not catch shit for as its still not acceptable in my work environment for the employer.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t found many I resonate with. Bought one years ago that has a Birman cat on it, think it say Birman cat lover or owner, although I’m not loving their older discognitive vocal behavior :roll_eyes::scream_cat:

Next 4/20 is going to be a blast! Happy 4/20

3 Likes

I like bhodis symbol just something simple plain but a statement.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball: @OriginalDankmaster96 on the T-Shirt win :trophy:, WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

OK so it’s more than just a T-shirt but I ain’t saying it’s also seed coming :zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Unexpected bonus, double win with slaps too, nice!!

3 Likes

Congrats! What are the beans, or just mystery? I won 2 drawings on here yesterday, and snagged a pack of triangle kush x NYC haze from the seed exchange. Was a good 4/20

3 Likes

I know, it’s my first giveaway win on 420, definitely memorable :smiling_face::tada:

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t know, but I’ll show ya all when it arrives

5 Likes

That really sounds INTERESTING :face_with_monocle: Congtats on your win too :tada:

4 Likes

Simply UNBELIEVABLE, I have the TC B almost near molting now, and some calyx won’t split open and have lighter immature looking seed. It’s so ridiculous how this plant makes seed :roll_eyes::grimacing: You could let it go way past peak and seed still won’t mature fully. It’s F’d up. I guess I’ll just chop and see what is mature in the inner parts now.

8 Likes

Let her cook for awhile bud. Make some sleep medicine :pill:

4 Likes

You think I should let her keep going ?

3 Likes

If the plan is growing it for seeds, then I would say give it some more time.

4 Likes