Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Oh yes, I will definitely be in contact :+1: I’ve seen your pucks and you do great work. That’s probably better than using vials and more unique anyway. Thanks for reminding me :wink:

8 Likes

NP bro, I know how the mind is fried after a long day. You’ll have plenty to go through, as you’ll be getting a few of EVERYTHING being done now :wink:

2 Likes

Yay! I halped! hahah. Have a good one everyone.

4 Likes

You did! That is definitely the best idea. Just go with printed logo design Mylar bags and and green Dankmaster old school genetics text on puck. DONE

5 Likes

That would be awesome to see! Especially the sassy one. Who wouldn’t want their dankmaster beans in a Christmas tree. Or print a little present under it too. So many possibilities

2 Likes

One thing… you don’t want to put a puck in a mylar bag in the mail. I’ve here’s stories of the pucks shooting out. Just FYI…
We do make custom labels as well. Most are just .02 cents a piece.

If you have something in mind , shoot me a message and we can see what we can do.
I’m an artist, hubby is a design engineer.

He has a satellite he helped design in space… he is capable of a world of designs! :v:

9 Likes

You might think about pine cone shaped pucks, to keep within theme of the pine. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

That even sounds better, have a custom logo label on top of puck and enough space to put a nimbot sticker label of strain. As soon as I get this logo done and everyone feels it’s ready, I will be doing an order for pucks with printed sticker label. Perfect :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thats awesome of you! I think I’ll be dedicating this summer to your offerings indoors and out. It’s going to be a danktober, way better than trucktober. I have 2 4x8’s indoors with 3 2x8 veg cabinets. 6 beds left out in the main outdoor, and 3 satellite tester beds scattered around the yard. Going to out an auto in the whiskey barrel out front this year too. Deer will get it, but they need their greens too

3 Likes

Well it seems everyone does like this idea so it’s worth considering. IF it can fit the character logo and strain label on the top, I believe I’ll go with it :pray::+1::ok_hand::clap:t2::grin:

7 Likes

I just got my links/guest posts done, take a look at a couple and let me know what you think of where it’s at, how’s it done and content worded. I realize this will take a few months start actually working to bring traffic but I’m curious if these links grab attention to click on them. I have 5 days to revise any suggestions offered.

5 Likes

A2 fem starting to split and darken :+1: Closer and faster each day now

2 smaller RKS going for another round

And you can see the seed is now setting from last dusting done :grin:

11 Likes

Nice even fade on them, beans are pulling it right out.

1 Like

I’ve figured out what I’m doing, pine tree(maybe cone because that’s where it’s seed comes from)shaped puck, logo character sticker on the tops, put in a tuck top lock 4" x 4" x1.5" jewelry gift box.

4 Likes

I like that, nice and secure. You can always change the sticker. Does it effect shipping costs?

1 Like

She yellows profusely near the end, that how you know it’s close.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, might be a 1 buck more if over 1oz

2 Likes

TC B x BX2 seedlings

Well, I can say the fact they busted out of their shells indicates healthy vigor

Decisions, decisions :thinking: May do 2, cause I’m going to do the Pine Haze attempt number 2

7 Likes

Eagle has landed :flight_arrival: :fire:

8 Likes

Holy Fing shyt! :flushed::dizzy_face:

2 Likes