Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Oh boy what a relief :sweat_smile: I didn’t get chewed out, although they knew the T-shirt is a cover :smirk: Anyway, new and I suppose more contemporary genetics on deck to explore later on. I suppose everything shouldn’t be pine I offer to sell :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

The wheels are turning…eventually I’ll get packaging design done, but only when I get the revenue to support the cost. I think I’ll be going with this company, unless someone recommends one that’s better and cost effective to get design packaging done at.

2 Likes

I know I just pack my seeds in a micro plastic test tube centrifuge vial and put that in a mylar bag with a printed label. Good cost effective way to start out.

4 Likes

Yeah that is true, and what I do now. Just thinking the logo and character when finished will be good to put to packaging (foil blister vial pack) but I know it’s not necessary to sell, just more ‘professional’ appearing :wink:

7 Likes

I was never really big into making my packaging look eye catching. I let my seeds do the talking for me.

4 Likes

You may be right, I did read how some growers feel about packaging over quality

4 Likes

I concur. Although from a consumer standpoint. It’s neat to get a ‘boxset’ collectors thing, but for the most part, it feels bad to get a standard product in overly elaborate packaging.

3 Likes

Heck, I was so laid back on my logo that after I showed it to my distributor he went and made me a really cool looking one.

4 Likes

Plus once the package is opened a lot of people will place the left over seeds if any into a different container. I know I do that myself to save on space.

4 Likes

So should I get the logo made for a sticker to slap on a Mylar bag and call it done ?

3 Likes

And a hermetic sealer if you can. When i get gear that way, I’m most appreciative

3 Likes

You can try that out and see how you like it.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ve got the vac heat sealer :+1:

3 Likes

I keep it og and do 2 flips in a greeting card with a little doodle.

That would be a lot of doodles though, and I’m a far cry from a professional seed slinger.

10 Likes

Are you sending these to us? If so, do want them run indoor or out

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That cracked me up. Keep it OG with doodles :clap:t2::+1:

4 Likes

Oh I’ll probably grow them out later on, to see what may or may not be used that I could send out to run

2 Likes

I just read that and i started thinking about how many spots I had left and what is going to get bounced out. Been a long day, sorry about that

1 Like

One thing I found pretty cool, are coin flips. I haven’t received any seeds in one but All things 3D printing and custom trays makes custom ones. If they’re comparable in price to the vials, this might be a really neat thing. Maybe a pine tree or somthin? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

We can do a pine tree! Or the "Doodle " above :point_up_2:

We do custom work at a minimal price.
Rounds are .15 cents caps are .05.
Custom pucks start at .30 -.40 cents a piece including cap. Just FYI… :v:

11 Likes