Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

3 CripXMas Starting to stretch their legs a bit :call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes

How ? This is simply shocking to see they actually arrived. Did they get lost ?

2 Likes

I’m just as shocked bud :grin: Any recommendations on what to cook up next? They definitely looked like they went on a journey but thankfully seeds are all in tact :partying_face: Thanks a lot @OriginalDankmaster96
I appreciate it more than you know. :100:

5 Likes

Oh wow, so they bounced around for nearly 2 months in the postal system…geez! That’s gonna make me rethink envelope drop is even reliable. At least I can remove the missing mark on my record of sending, but yeah you see the packing I do to ensure they’re well protected. Umm go with the TC BX2 and A2 BX2. Yeah the plant is really growing now, looks very robust in the bucket, should start to branch out really well :+1::ok_hand::evergreen_tree::fire:

6 Likes

Bottom one has that A2 look about it, THAT might be your keeper if it’s a female

3 Likes

Thankfully I always take cuttings of each just in case I’m sure one or more of these will be winners. :trophy:
:call_me_hand:t2: :fire: :evergreen_tree:
Keep making dreams reality it definitely suits you well brother. :metal:t2:

7 Likes

Yup I’m hoping to make those dreams reality for many searching, now it’s just a matter of reaching them. I’m going to be doing a promotional campaign soon, have someone on Fiverr developing me a flyer. It’s looking fantastic. @Gpaw quote will be prominently featured to see a testimonial on budding speed :grin::clap:t2: Tell me what ya all think of it.

13 Likes

The green on black has good contrast together. Makes everything pop out to catch your eyes

3 Likes

Like a boner in sweatpants

2 Likes

Yeah it’s being done on the fly by the gig promoter. I told them if they bring me at least 1-2 sales out of the $55 spent, we’ll be doing the larger promotion at $100 with my completed character logo, which they said is nice artwork

3 Likes

Everything you got going on seems to be jiving just right. Very nice flow going on. I can’t wait to make butter with your stuff and launch myself into two days from today. The faster flower times should be key for outdoor. Most of my strains take 70days + it’s going to be like old times again chopping at week 8. I can’t remember the last time i got any buzz off any plant that didn’t go at least 63 days.

2 Likes

No, it’s 6-7 weeks MAX

4 Likes

It should do excellent in my short grow season climate.

1 Like

I just wrote out the promotional text

Are you looking for the famed FL Crippy or Pine terpenes ? I have a unique seed line called CripXmas to offer, faster flowering, shorter growing, less larf, enormous commercial potential in faster harvest turn overs. Old school effects, powerful, brought to modern day standards complete with a COA to verify. There are no random chances, you will most assuredly get pine :evergreen_tree: I know many want and actively seek. I also have an 808 genetics exclusive called Corn (Hawaiian Webbed Leaf Indica x (Pakistani x Highland Thai) crossed to a vintage Maui Wowie. Femized CripXmas A2 seed is also coming with a Road Kill Skunk combo that will whisk you back to the early 90’s many want and seek to experience their nostalgic days from.

9 Likes

I KNOW what needs to be done but share with me what you think should be revised :thinking:

3 Likes

Leave it alone bro :sunglasses:, it looks :eyes: GR8.:+1: :clap::clap::clap: :facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’m rooting for your venture and success. Pine is one of my grails.

In the spirit of trying to be helpful, the phrasing/sentence structure above is kinda wonky. I want you to put your best foot forward :grinning:. Good luck!!

3 Likes

That will whisk you back where you seek to be, the nostalgic days of the 90’s.

4 Likes

You might look consider a thin white border around the “Dankmaster’s
Old School Genetics” text. But otherwise, it looks nice!

3 Likes

I know, but not since the late 90s or early 2000’s did I chop anything at 8 weeks. Seems everything takes 10+ weeks these days. Even if breeder says 8, they mean 10. It’s going to feel strangely familiar, and I’m ready

3 Likes