Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Alright my dude. Spent a lil time and I got you. again, if you want these they are free no charge. I was able to export the file as a photoshop file as well. If you want that, your artist can simply drag and drop the layer or layers they want. IF you like this by the way. I’m no professional, and I’m an adult, so if you don’t like em no worries. Hopefully you can at least use them for reference :stuck_out_tongue:

The bottom one is transparent so it can be pasted over anything, that’s why the backround is the same color as the forum. :v:

9 Likes

Wow :star_struck: Thanks a million. I’m bowled over :blush: I will definitely GET you taken care of shortly, expect a mini box to come your way later this month :grin::facepunch::ok_hand::evergreen_tree::+1:

7 Likes

Not at all necessary. I would just like to see you succeed. It would be a shame if some simple text is a sticking point for you. You got this, man :muscle:

7 Likes

Oh yes, you’re getting the new TC B BX2, which if most didn’t realize it’s now BOTH TC combined into one, also A2 fem and RKS A2 fem and the Double CripXmas and a few Island Crippy :wink: My way of thanking you for taking time to do that. It’s my nature to go above and beyond when it’s shown to me.

7 Likes

That what I am talking about, it pops! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

She has both font templates and I told her to do 1 of each so I can see which is better. We’ll hold a poll and the one that wins will be finalized :wink:

4 Likes

excellent. If you want the photoshop export, PM me with your email and I’ll send it over

3 Likes

Here we go gang, the unveiling with a tremendous THANK YOU @TrichomesToStun to make this possible :pray::relaxed::facepunch::grin::star_struck: YES it fully fits avatar now . Still a ghosting outline. I’ve asked her to reduce it as much as possible because I’m taking it to print, but I think that’s all now.

11 Likes

Amazing progress @OriginalDankmaster96 . Happy to see this coming together more and more every day! Out of likes so :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, yes it’s been bit by bit, didn’t start out great but now being unaltered with the new font is perfect and killer. I’m already thinking what a sick design for a T-shirt that could get popular and other merchandise to feature it on. Lots of potential uses :thinking::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Looks good man! I started drawing a slap for your cripxmas, but I threw it across the room. Too many leaves and my pen kept dying. I’ll reconvene and give it a fresh start at some point

Looking at the new logo, I almost feel like I need to wear pants when I’m on this thread. Almost

4 Likes

:rofl: More inspiration needed. Let me know when it strikes ya.

I just a did a rough design for a high performance T shirt, and I actually dig this

2 Likes

Better without the black box background. Exciting time to be alive tho! I’m about to order a few adirondack Sugarman t-shirts myself. I think I’ll draw the logo tho. After watching you go through all this, I’d rather trust my hand as shakey as they are.

Fiddy bucks

5 Likes

Pretty sure the inspiration will hit about 52 days after I flower my first dankmaster beans

2 Likes

I’ve asked for one with a white background too :+1: if she wants a good rating, she’ll give it to me

3 Likes

And here is the image with all bordering cleaned up now, looks quite sharp to me…let me know how you all see it :wink:

9 Likes

Looks great man, think you got it! Any changes from here would be splitting hairs.

2 Likes

Nice to meet someone else who never sleeps too

2 Likes

Oh yeah, being autistic my sleep is unorthodoxed. They called me sleepy in 3rd period. Lately it’s been wake up in the middle of the night and sleep on and off later in the day. It may be because I know east Asia is daytime where all these gig workers are

2 Likes

Right… ON, man.

I’m happy she was able to apply either what she seen, or the file itself. I see that, if she did use my file, she cleaned up some coloring. I missed the “te” in DankmasTEr’s. I also like her choice of the font stroke, that bolder look really polishes it off. Overall a success, I believe!

Congrats on the design, dude :slight_smile:

2 Likes