Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Tampa with the 3 fingered leaves. Hoping for a girl.

7 Likes

Exactly, this is where the CripXmas A is from mostly, that plant. It’s why it’s superior to TC IX in potency and terps. So it is the clone that can be found in a recombination seed as I suspected all along :wink:

6 Likes

6v1f24

5 Likes

Look what I just saw

A BX

A

8 Likes

And the hits don’t stop, guess what I have in my palm

First ever CripXmas A F4 fem seed

12 Likes

You can’t stop Boris

goldeneye-007-xbla-2007-longplay-23-57-screenshot

4 Likes

That meme represents chaos through accomplishment, at least to me :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Brings me back to being stoned off my rocker playing golden eye on n64

3 Likes

Alright let’s give it a test and see how long it takes.

May 6th about 6:30 PM EST

Here we go

7 Likes

Here’s a couple
Tampa Crippy A

Maui A bx2 , one of these is a beast. I hope it’s a she.

13 Likes

4 Likes

Wow the TC BX2, the girth on that. I’ve consistently found girth is a key to a good keeper, don’t miss getting cuts. The chances it’s female are high, males DO NOT have the girth females do.

My Maui BX2 was very thick branching,but it was self splitting and super short. Those look like Maui leaves. The only thing is PTK terps don’t work well with Maui. It’s the one that sits for last to turn to when everything is gone. A good pheno will be less PTK in terps, other traits would be fine and benefit well. I’m looking forward to seeing how it shakes out. @Gpaw got way more females than I thought would be average in a ratio to males, of course everything with BX2 pre sexes at that 6 week maturity period so it’s probably around the corner.

6 Likes

I have a few more Maui in there, I elevated that one because I liked the way it was growing. I’m excited to see these outside.

6 Likes

Well I RAN out of gas yesterday. The exhaustion was so extreme I had to sleep most of the day. I’m still recovering to get my energy back. Everything I’ve doing finally caught up to my health. I decided to try something a little slicker, by posting just pics of the plants in a gallery theme to Reddit. That’s getting upvoted so, if any of you can upvote those CripXmas galleries that would be very helpful to make it more favorable to SEE these plants :pray: I do have a post but maybe it’s best left alone. Anyone there can go to my profile and read if they want, so I don’t think it’s needing upvotes. The galleries matter more :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://www.reddit.com/u/Otherwise_Unit_4574/s/Ikzl17QqXn

6 Likes

OMG I thought the defunct Shark Tank was a HOT place to engage in, tame, Reditt is an absolute HATE fest. Everything I’ve heard and read about that place is true to word. Block list filling up faster than any place I’ve ever been at. Makes me very thankful for OG :hugs:

4 Likes

Your a brave soul to venture out of the og bubble!!

8 Likes

Gotta get the CripXmas out for more eyes to see, can’t let human behavior that’s been part of the internet deter me. It’s with anything and doesn’t matter what it’s about. Some nice ones, but plenty go critical kamikaze like they feel righteous and good cutting someone down.

6 Likes

I’ll be doing a journal over on roll it up when I get the testers in the mail. I’ve been a member over there for almost 20 years. With your permission, I’d like to f2 whatever strain you’d like to start a community grow over there. Once the community grow gains traction, people pop in and ask where to buy the beans. Free advertising

3 Likes

Yup I believe I saw one of your threads there. Sounds good :+1: Probably F2 of the CripXmas A fem would be good and Dankmaster’s Crippy if we clear it. Yeah I tried to make a post under a Crippy thread and it got moderated directing to Strainly when I was on there, so you handle RIU :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not a problem. They are very strict over there. Kind of stuck back in the 90’s. They just made it so you can trade seeds over there, but you can’t give ant away unless you are an advertiser. The work around is the community grow. I know all the mods over there, and I’ll be more than happy to set that up. Just pop in every now and again and inspect.

I think going with the dankmaster’s crippy will get you more traction with your name on the strain. Like the flagship. Ol trusty

7 Likes