Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Doing another germination test, but I’ve planted one 12 hrs ago from the last test harvest and it’s ALREADY up. And a 2nd decided to go, but this is germination rate :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Times a ticken for outdoor testers dankchacho. I put in 4 new beds just for you this season. Excavating half my yard with a shovel and a pick axe. What heart transplant lol

6 Likes

You’ve been a getting a great set up ready to go, and I was just looking, it’s going quicker, the coloring is already starting so it’s that home stretch :sweat_smile: I’ve still got to do the RKS and shuck the A2, so it’s piling up to get everything done and ready to send out, but we’ll make it within time :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds good man. You know how looking at gaps in the garden makes us feel. Sorry to sound demanding. I’m going to go do some bong rips and doodles while i procrastinate watering

3 Likes

Look what I just picked out of the RKS :grin:

They look perfect

7 Likes

They’re getting better and larger each round

3 Likes

Yes, I can tell RKS has further improved seed shape, size evenness of shell :+1::100:

4 Likes

And only a select few truely know what special lies encapsulated. This is what were all helping with changing moving forward

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I believe I’ve taken this questionable seed from parent and have completely turned it around to be fit for production, it’s only ironic to choose the RKS. It’s truly exciting for me, as this can be recognized as my accomplishment in contributions

6 Likes

Roughly 39 hours for A2 fems to pop, so speed has increased and rate 80% :+1::clap:t2: I suppose it’s possible this one will pop 24 hours later but I’m satisfied, as I know the majority will pop when sent out.

9 Likes

Big step and increase considering where it started from. Just improving the line my friend

3 Likes

Most definitely, as other noted and myself repeatedly about the harder shell, and now that’s improving as well :clap:t2::+1:

3 Likes

What :flushed: 4 days for the A BX replica ?!? I just looked at the post time stamp…

10 Likes

That’s crazy fast

4 Likes

It isn’t even a week of flowering and now this shows up. I only thought of a partial dusting, but oh no, this one is going FULL. I’d definitely rather have this preserved in many seed than smoke buds :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Thing of beauty

1 Like

Here’s YOUR beauty to come…

I can tell her to hurry it up but she might not be listening much :rofl:

11 Likes

That looks pretty damned epic, man!

2 Likes

If not for the seed it would be much bigger, fatter

2 Likes

I’m playing some guitar, sending mellow seed plumping vibes from the mana of the universe to your tent.

It takes as long as it takes. I’d rather have good beans in December than rushed ones in May. Sun got to me the other day, I apologize again.

3 Likes