Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I think they do Twitch. I believe he’s gamer influencer as well

I guess add that to the list of things I don’t do bit ill figure out a way to watch it if you post a link. There’s always a way. I could never sit still long enough to get bit by the game bug. Drove my Dad and brothers crazy. Anything that needed patience not for me then, now the Devil is in the details which holds my head space. That and anything that allows me to search and find things. It’s a passion and a curse.

1 Like

I’ve always heard if there’s a will there is a way :rofl::clap:t2::+1:

1 Like

The NC brother found me again

Now you can see how the invoice appears as I get it

3 Likes

Nice man, block out dudes address tho

4 Likes

Yes, that thing! :arrow_heading_up: :arrow_heading_up:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I just wanted to show you all how it appears as a CORRECT address on form. With Strainly some made mistakes…

1 Like

Crazy terps too! Pine, skunky funky sour and burnt rubber

I’m on a stupid high from RKS, it’s like being whacked out. Probably why did stupid for a min :crazy_face:

Addendum I’ve been told I’m walking around in a haze :no_mouth:

6 Likes

Are you ready for a pressure bomb ? I rolled some of the CripXmas and RKS, the terps are so loud and strong the “pressure” of the hit itself is maximum to what a human can tolerate in the head. Nearly breathless and queasy, super soaring raciness I had to eat an ice cream bar to bring it down. I believe THIS may reach a threshold of what the body can withstand if this is any idea what the 2 of these combined do.

7 Likes

I’m glad the flowering time is so fast. I won’t have to wait as long. Fuck me up dankness

3 Likes

count me in! im exciting to bring the pine back, ive been rocking too much cookies gear as of late.

(make bud pine again) /s

1 Like

Exactly, that’s gonna be the huge advantage. Still haven’t lit anything since 7, so it’s going strong even after eating right away

2 Likes

If I can toke and play guitar baked for a few hours,
without having to take 4 bong breaks. I’d be a happy boy.

2 Likes

Looking forward to something of mass destruction. A high thats short lived is unfortunate and a large let down of some strains of today. Let’s get this stuff growing and ride the red eyed near died and lived to talk about the next day

3 Likes

Without question you’ll be a happy camper once you’ve grow these, the longetivity is real otherwise I’d run out too fast :rofl::smirk:

2 Likes

I’m holding 10 solo cups full of amended promix like a bravarian bar wench standing by my mailbox in the pooring rain.

4 Likes

What do you think is in my hand :thinking: I’ll bet you don’t have to guess too much

Let’s see what happens and away we go :grin:

6 Likes

Let’s go!!!

3 Likes

I love how kids can talk out of their asses, like their authority means anything to people doing this before they could even walk :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Haters are going to hate.

5 Likes