Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

That is why the big people always trump the little people. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Another reason I let my distributor handle all the front end stuff.

6 Likes

You know it @tejas and no sense in trying to counter the argument to prove anything, I just hit the block. It’s just inevitable the block list THERE will fill up. Definitely the ‘ghetto’ of the internet, but I’ve kicked it in REAL SFL ghettos as a teenager in the early 90’s, there was an intimidating factor with the environment but it’s only perception. I always used my confidence and wits to not end up appearing ‘weak’. I respected the brothas and they respected me while in their hood :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

B4 CripXmas hit

https://x.com/dankmaster1996/status/1793747911123288166?s=46

6 Likes

The big buy just brought a young Latin guy home, I rolled the CripXmas up, he took 2 and said I’m good

2 Likes

I was talking with someone about Turpentine flavor profiles and I realized in nature it’s made from Pine tress. I’m wondering if one of your Pine Genetics might have a strong turpentine flavor?

2 Likes

:100: :+1:That would be Terpinolene

4 Likes

Awesome!

I definitely need some of that to round out the stable. I’m a sucker for those pine terps. They bring back some great memories. But I toked some turpentine concentrate a few weeks back and I knew I needed some of that.

^^ This

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I give homie, a whole bud of TC A as a gift and some papers, he hoovered that up, but homie didn’t realize how high he got by leaving his vape and phone here halfway to wherever he’s staying at :joy::no_mouth:‍:fog:

4 Likes

@darkillusion he was too preoccupied today :sweat_smile: Just out of sheer curiosity I checked the box and there it was :pray:

I’ll repack about 4 flips of everything and get that sent off shortly

9 Likes

Oh my, things are gonna get rolling… the video review is going to be sweet. He describes A2 to a T. Love those terps and he knew it was creeper. Dude has a lot of love for my work now. He knew it was later, but still. CripXmas NEVER disappoints most expectations. We’ll get to hear it tomorrow. Can’t wait. Those flood gates are opening soon :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Right on, man! Things are looking up up up :+1:

2 Likes

Here we go, got a little teaser. He smokes it like a champ and I’m getting too old :rofl:

3 Likes

That kid is ripped off 3 bong hits :joy::joy::joy:, way to go dank! :rofl::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::joy::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that after awhile. Must’ve been 1/2 asleep still but he “kept” getting higher, that’s what I’ve told ya all happens. As you keep smoking, it continues to build and about halfway through the day it’s just thumping in the head. He’s proven everything I’ve always been saying. Now it can’t be doubted, but I’m only starting, getting it to more influencers is my objective to get that mass exposure. Can’t wait to hear 🫵 smoking it too :evergreen_tree::blush:

3 Likes

I’ve renamed what the RKS x CripXmas A2 should be…

Introducing

Hint hint next review :skunk:

6 Likes

Takes a minute to get the train rolling, but once it starts it can’t be stopped until it runs out of tracks.
I feel like I should hire a kid to translate for me too, then again English isn’t that hard to grasp. I’m so old things fell into 3 categories by awesomeness.

#1 mint. As in mint condition. "This new bike I got for chripxmas is fucken mint! Thanks mom!’

#2 sick (aka fucken sick) not quite mint, but almost there. “Found a pocket knife in the sump, fucken sick!”

#3 pretty sweet. It’s OK, but go show someone else because I could really give two shits less. “My mom is getting me a new pair of sneakers. Pretty sweet man, fuck off.”

I hope this helps some millennials speak to gen x. When you hear “pretty sweet” just fuck off please :pray:

4 Likes

buahaha classic :+1:

3 Likes

Well I’ve been skunked by F3 B, she has done the sporadic seed like TC once again. Here and there, but regrettably what’s available to let go I’ll have to raise the price up. I’m hopeful another clone will do better that I have growing, but I’m sure I’ll hear the complaints and gripes I’m just robbing and scamming :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But that’s not B4…

5 Likes

i single seed is throwing you off? lots of genetics will throw a nanner or two here and here. doesnt mean she should be tossed entirely.

1 Like

That dude wasn’t ready for old school dankness! :joy:

2 Likes