Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

The tortoise and hare comes to mind, and I’m NO hare :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe not too far, more and bigger influencers are requesting and get this, Elon Musk has started following me :flushed:

3 Likes

If he asks you for seeds tell him it will cost him at least a ride on one of his SpaceX rockets. Or a Tesla at the very least. :rofl:

5 Likes

I know right, a Tesla is like buying pack of top tier seeds in “value” for him :thinking::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Trade for some stock in all of his companies

2 Likes

I dont know…Stock in all his companies or a ride into space? Make history by being the first to get stoned in space.

1 Like

All jokes aside IS THIS even REAL ?!

2 Likes

Well best way to find out is go onto X and message Elon there to find out?

2 Likes

There there, maybe Captain Picard will come along next.

Waka waka!

4 Likes

You’ve been watching Killer Klowns From Outerspace :face_with_monocle: That drawing looks like one of those clowns in that movie.

1 Like

Someone requested it on my doodle thread. It’s a lot of fun going off of suggestions

2 Likes

That’s incredibly spot on brother, I immediately recognized the face. The clowns in that movie are like no others

2 Likes

Thanks man. What’s your request?

1 Like

1 Like

Gotcha, I’ll do it tomorrow after meds and a few 5 - 15 bong rips

2 Likes

So I wonder what today brings :smirk:

Anyway, you can all stop getting antsy

The fact that I see two more popping means it’s ready to chop. My priority is shucking enough for the whole group first. I’m going to anticipate getting things out 1st week of June :wink:

7 Likes

Is that the same as Black Triangle?

I have some Black Triangle F3 from a seed co-op here I should really get around to popping

2 Likes

No. Black triangle is Triangle kush x 88g13/hp

2 Likes

I am fairly new here and was quoting someone else about their Triangle Kush x 88G13HP but then I realized their post is from 2021 :sweat_smile: . Not having the quoted text in the reply post seems to create a lot of confusion here

3 Likes

My bad dude, I’m a few fries short of a happy meal too. That doesn’t help matters any. I’ll be in my cage

4 Likes