Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Yup, got the tee shirt for that one too… :laughing: :+1:

I’ve occasionally thought ‘that’s the origin of those “budget mix” offerings you occasionally see’… :wink:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

What’s the website I can’t find it even if my Stash depended on it

2 Likes

click @OriginalDankmaster96 name and his website is displayed there. :v:

2 Likes

B3 ready to come down. She faded and withered almost all her leaf leaving it be

Smells just like NL2 too, just denser glands and more potency from CripXmas

7 Likes

This is the first time I’ve ever seen anyone post anything with " Punna Budder"
It’s one I really enjoy. I almost lost her, had to reveg a bud of her. But she’s growing strong again.
Have you smoked the Punna Budder?
Or grown it?

3 Likes

I have heard discussion about this one since I was teenager, right along Kona Gold as legendary. Unfortunately no, the only Hawaiian I got was a rare Hawaiian Indica cut in my young days. Punna Budder escaped me, but I I just may be sending you a packet of the A BX2 to make a few beans for yourself and send me a few back In DVD movie case I’ll send first with CripXmas beans and pollen.

4 Likes

When I was in Rotterdam in the 90’s there was a Sensi Seed shop that also sold buds that they grew. I had the most amazing Hawaiian Indica from them that I remember being extremely high quality. Too bad that’s not available anymore

3 Likes

I’ll bet anything, that’s the one I had, from Sensi

3 Likes

It was a really great find because the store in Amsterdam only sold seeds. The one in Rotterdam had a menu with tons of Sensi buds. I was having a hard time picking out what to get because it was all amazing. It wasn’t advertised anywhere and we just stumbled across it while walking around. Those were some good times

1 Like

I can take a few snips of her to send you.
I would love to share her before I loose her. She is one spectacular strain.

6 Likes

There’s a few different types of Punna Budder out there. Do you know where the one you have came from?

3 Likes

All I know is it’s from a breeder friend of mine . He sent me cuts of his favorites and this was one.
Along with my 90’s Kush .
He’s had many quality strains.
Sad to say he’s no longer around. So I can’t verify. But I’ve had it for a few years.

8 Likes

Wow that’s something that should definitely be saved. Sounds like you have nice one!

3 Likes

It’s been one of my favorites.
Bitch to trim, but makes up for it in taste, bud size and buzz!

5 Likes

It’s an option, however I think making some back up seed with my A BX2 would help shorten height and reduce the flowering time, while keeping the effect cerebral. The seed would ensure you have it preserved in case something were to happen. There’s no rush. When you run it you can have the pollen on hand to use on a few lowers :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you!
I’ll do that!

But I could still send you snips as well. Then 2 of us will have her to work with. If you’re interested.

4 Likes

Definitely will consider this one, however the height restrictions are a concern. I had to retire the Sativa Maui getting too tall for a mother. She’s in seed form. How tall does it get to ? 4ft for me is max clearance

3 Likes

It’s max is about 4-5 feet.

FLOWERING TIME INDOORS 8-9 weeks
FLOWERING TIME OUTDOORS Late September to early October
PLANT HEIGHT 4 to 5 feet
THC CONTENT % 19% to 22%
INDICA / SATIVA % 50%/50%
INDOOR YIELD 11 to 12 ounces per square meter
OUTDOOR YIELD 12 ounces or more per plant
CLIMATE Semi-humid to warm `climate
GROWTH LEVEL Easy to grow

But i got much more than 12 ounces from her.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s actually not bad stats. I thought the flowering was 10-12 weeks range. Harder now to resist the lust :rofl::+1:

5 Likes

Again…I really like this one!
Lol

5 Likes